13

——

——

"You're becoming a street racer?"

"No...kind of. I need to know how to street race in order to be a referee. They said I needed experience." I explained to my younger sister.

"So...didn't you say that you were going to take me to a race? It's Saturday and I'm free so..." she raised a brow. I sighed, "alright, you can go."

"Well...? What are you waiting for? Let's go!" She tugged on my arm, squealing like a little kid.

I rolled my eyes, I grabbed the home keys and put it into my jacket pocket. "I'm not taking you every week, just remember that."

—— MIDNIGHT

"So...where is he?" Hewon scanned the place, "who?" I cocked up a brow in curiosity.

"The guy who injured your knee."

"Yea...about that....He's the one who's teaching me how to street race..." I chuckled sheepishly, Hewon folded her arms and stared at me with a stern look. "You're taking driving classes with a inexperienced idiot?"

"Hewon....he's Seouls best street racer..."

"You mean?" She tilted her head to the side and I nodded in agreement. "Yea...Number One of Seoul. Yang Jungwon."

"Someone call my name?" Someone spoke from behind, Of course...It was him.

Running his hand over his hair, his lips curved to the side of mouth, his dark tinted eyes focusing into mine.

"That's him...?" Hewon whispered in confusion...I slowly nodded, not breaking the fierce eye contact with him.

"Holy shit he's handsome. Why didn't you mention that before?!" Hewon nudged me. I broke off the contact and looked back at her, "you have issues. Did you forget he injured me, and he's not handsome!" I whisper yelled back.

"You know I can hear you right? Don't forget I lost the race just to help you and gave you a wheelchair. Also I wouldn't blame your friend either, They can't resist these looks." He bantered confidently, a smug look plastered onto his face.

"Friend? I'm her little sister." Hewon scoffed, staring at Jungwon from top to bottom.

"You're little Hewon?"

"Duh? Who else would I be." Hewon rolled her eyes at the older male.

"Hewon?!" Yeeun widened her eyes, rushing over to my younger sister. It was her first time seeing her in a while, a few months to be exact.

"Yeeun?!"

"What are you doing out here?!"

"I asked Hyerim to bring me to the races, I get bored so I just wanted to see how it's like for you guys here everyday."

"I see...enjoy the race. It's always so exhilarating, racing against different players almost everyday." Yeeun chuckled, another figure slid next to her and rested their arm around her shoulder.

Sunghoon stared at Hewon intimidatingly, Hewon gulped and slowly turned her head towards me. "Sunghoon stop glaring at her... that's Hyerim's little sister!" Yeeun whisper yelled.

"Sorry...it's a habit I just can't stop." Sunghoon apologized to the one underneath his arm. "Sunghoon." He reached out his hand for Hewon to shake.

"Hewon...Hyerim's little sister." Hewon bowed, "Take a break from driving today, today is your announcement day." Jungwon patted my back before hopping into his car.

"Alright let's get this race started." I cheered, all the racers got into the racing line. All with straight faces and competitive looks, we all know who's going to take first lead but who will succeed in 2ND and third?

"ON YOUR MARK....GET SET

GO!!"

The racers zoomed off of the line and rushed towards the roads, Hewon squealed watching all the racers go against each other.

"Sunghoon is taking the lead while Jungwon is close to passing him, we have Yeeun taking in 3rd place and behind her is Jay."

"Jungwon passes Sunghoon, So Jungwon now takes 1st lead, Sunghoon is in the 2nd top and Yeeun is taking last place...OH?! Is that Jay coming to beat Yeeun in the third position?!"

"AND JAY PASSES HER!!! Yeeun just got beat by Park Jongseong, now back to Jungwon. He's near the end of the race....he's about to win..."

"WINNER IS ALL TIME SEOUL CHAMPION, YANG JUNGWON!! Taking first place, Sunghoon in 2ND and Jay in 3rd"

"Congratulations lunar serpentines." I congratulated as they all stepped up to get their medals.

Yeeun groaned seeing the big smirk that was planted on sunghoon's face, oh this was an eventful day for everyone.

——