How Far is Too Far?

AN: Welcome to my fan-made chapter for Admire to Kill! I'm quite surprised you found it, much less took the time to read it, so thank you. If you haven't read AtK already, you should. You need to in order to understand what is happening here. What are you waiting for? Go! Read it! Here, I'll even link SunnyVII for you. Done? Ok, let's get down to it. 

Warning: Violence (Though I assume you will expect that from something AtK related. Wait, you haven't read it yet? THEN GET OUT OF HERE AND READ THAT BOOK!)

Chapter Concept by StrangeFryingPan

AtK belongs to Sunny

__________________________________________

How Far is Too Far?

Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh Region

Dawn sat in front of her computer, staring lazily at the screen. The contest season had already ended about a month ago, and won't start again until next year. She's now spending her time watching PokeTube videos, checking her social media, and reading the news. Occasionally, she would call her friends to check on them, and have a chat. Though strangely, Ash never seem to pick up.

Suddenly, her eyes picked up on something. It was a site that reads "Official Pokemon League DNA Database". Dawn clicked on the site curiously, wondering what it could be about. She clicked on the link, and the site came into view. On it reads:

"This site contains the genetic info on all registered Pokemon Trainers. Just enter your name and find how many people have DNA matches! See if being a Pokemon Trainer truly runs in your blood!"

"Huh, seems interesting." Dawn entered her name and trainer ID into the search box, and suddenly, various names and profiles came into view. Various people, from familiars to strangers, with various percentages of DNA matches. Suddenly, a particular person's profile came into view, causing Dawn to have a double take. "No way..." she clicked on the person's profile. That night, Dawn's entire perspective of her life would be changed forever.

______________________________________________

Vermillion City, Kanto, One Week Later

Ash woke up groggily and blinked, looking around the bedroom. He looked to the side, where Serena is sleeping peacefully next to him. He smiled and stroked her golden hair. He then remembered what happened last night and blushed. Sex has become a regular part of his and Serena's relationship, and both of them couldn't be happier. Ash stepped out of bed and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

As the warm water poured out of the shower head, Ash started pondering. He felt so happy to be  with Serena. He'd never been happier in all his years of life. He had already decided once he defeats Leon, he'll settle down with her, maybe even start a family. Ash grinned. His future seemed so perfect! 

"What did this happiness cost?"

Ash looked around, his smile fading. 

"Was it really worth it?"

Ash smacked his temple, and the voice disappeared. He sighed and turned the water off. Ever since his fight with Goh, Ash has been hearing voices in his head. He always shut them out, but there is this tiny part of his brain, that put these voices into consideration.

"If only I had someone who could help me here." Ash said to himself, as he got dressed and exited the bathroom, to find Serena waking up.

"Good morning, Ashy."