Behind the Scenes + FAQ

Just a little extra section that talks about some behind the scenes stuff, plus answering some questions you all might have. If your question is not answer, feel free to post it in the comments, and I will answer them.

Behind the Scenes 

The behind the scenes here will be short, because I'm not filming a damn movie. All there is to say about the stuff happening behind the scenes is that I got an idea and I asked Sunny if I can get permission to write this. Sunny said yes, I wrote it, and now here we are.

FAQ

And now let's get to the stuff that actually matters! Here I will (or at least try) to answer some common questions you the reader may have on the fic. If I miss any, leave them in the comments. If I get enough I'll make an entire chapter dedicated to FAQ. Now let's get down to it.

Alright! First things first. You guys, the readers, will be represented by this image of Gloria here.

 You guys, the readers, will be represented by this image of Gloria here

Say hi, Gloria!

Gloria: Aye.

Not the very talkative type is she? Now, because she's got a Scottish accent, her English will likely be very difficult to read for the lot of ya, so I will provide translations.

Gloria: Whit did ye say aboot mah accent, ye pumpin' prick?

Nothing! Alright, without further ado, let's do this.

Gloria: Whit inspired ye tae write this fic? (What inspired you to write this fic?)

I've always wanted to write a fic that includes a yandere. While I don't wholeheartedly support Serena being a yandere, it is funny to joke about from time to time. I originally started reading Admire to Kill when I found it in the Hot section for the amourshipping tag. Originally, I was reluctant to read a possibly violent book, but Sunny's talented writing and Yuu's equally amazing artwork is an addicting mix, and I was hooked in. I also read Valor Fennekin's Perfect Boyfriend (Please come back homie I miss you!) and I wanted to jump on the Yandere bus while it's still going strong. It took me a while since I'm still relatively new to writing, and that I'm not sure how to "start" a yandere fic, you know what I mean? I prefer writing one shots, I always have. All but 1 of my stories that I actually put effort into were originally meant to be one shots, and I only added chapters when I got a good idea for them. I got the original idea of "Ash seeing a companion die and had a moment of doubt" when I saw the teaser for Season 3 featuring May. I originally planned to have May take Dawn's place, minus the sibling theory, though I feel Sunny will have other plans for May, so I decided on Dawn instead.

Gloria: Whit pairt o' th' story wur th' easiest tae write? (What part of the story were the easiest to write?)