(C2) From fun to trauma

Hey guys sorry I have not updated in a while. My iPad broke and I had to get it fixed. But I'm back and I'm finally updating the love aftermath after a long time. This is gonna be fun. Anyways it's good to see you and I'll see you after the book.

———————

It is a beautiful October evening. It is October 17th and Chase and Marshall are watching the Tampa bay buccaneers decimate the Philadelphia eagles. They are eating slow cooker barbecue ribs for dinner and drinking some Diet Coke and having fun. They know Things are going to be good.

Chase: I can't believe Tom Brady is so good. He is destroying Philadelphia

Marshall: I know right, He is so skilled. I'm happy we have him. He is the best NFL quarterback ever.

Chase: Yeah, I really think we can win this.

Marshall: yah but Tom Brady hasn't been doing the best but he is still doing good..

Chase: Yeah but there is room to improve.

Marshall: agreed

Narrator: they watch the game and finally it ends and the buccaneers win 28-22. Chase and Marshall go to bed and talk about the game.

Marshall: That was a crazy game. They almost came back. That was a good game though.

Chase: Yeah, It was. You know I would like to go to a football game some day.

Marshall: I think we could do that. We are playing the bears at home on October 24th. The next home game is against the  giants on November 22nd.

Chase: We could go to the bears game. They are 3-2. They probably will lose to the Packers so they will be 3-3. We can beat them easily

Marshall: yah it will be fun. Going to a buccaneers game. Having food and watching us kick some bear butt. Let's do it.

Chase Yeah.. I can buy the tickets and find good seats. You handle the supplies.

Marshall: Ok.. ill doo that. Let's do it.

Narrator: chase and Marshall buy the tickets online Monday for $316. They then go to the grocery store to get supplies on the 20th

(the fresh market)

Chase: So we got the steak, chicken breasts, salsa, chips, chocolate and soda. We are good to go. We have the grill at home. Lets buy this.

Marshall; yeah this will be fun.

Narrator: as they check out someone comes up to talk to them. And it's who that is surprising)

???: hey chase, Marshall.

(they look)

Chase: Rocky, Zuma!! (hugs them) ohhh my dog, what's up hahaha. It's been so long. What are you doing here?

Zuma: We are going to the football game. Bears vs buccaneers.

Marshall: holy crap.. We are going to that game too. I forgot you guys live in Chicago now. Where do you live?

Rocky: We live in Lincoln park but We are staying at The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa. It is in the beach park area.

Chase: Nice, we live in south Tampa. It's really nice here.

Rocky: Nice what seats do you have?

Chase: we are at lower level 124 Row W. it costed $297

Zuma: Nice, We are at lower level 124 Row T. it costed $305

Chase: Nice. we are close to each other.. And a similar price,

Zuma: Yah. That is so cool.

Cashier: Ahem.. sorry to interrupt and I'm not trying to be rude but can you please hurry up and p[ay. We don't want a line. Thank you.