(C4) from Pain to peace to love

Hello everyone... welcome back to the love aftermath.. Last time was really crazy.. And it's going to get better... will Skye be good or bad.. let's find out today..

—-----------------------

LAST TIME ON THE LOVE AFTERMATH

Chase: (quietly) uhh.. I can't sleep.. I've been trying to sleep since 4:00 and I can't fall asleep.. I hate this.. I'm in such a bad mood and I'm tired so that doesn't help... me and marshall are off work today..

(marshall is starts to wake up and is annoyed)

Marshall: chase.. Try to fall asleep. It's only 4:40 am..

Chase: (frustrated) I've been trying since 4:00 to dang it.. You don't have to be rude.. I'm not in a good mood.. And I'm tired

Marshall: (mad) Don't start getting rude to me. You're starting this..

Chase: (angry) SHUT UP... I'VE HAD IT... I HATE YOU...

Narrator: Marshall gets up and cries.. He gets dressed and leaves..

Chase: Why am I so mad.. What have I done.. He'll cool off and come back eventually and we will talk..

....

Ryder: ok pups.. It's good to see you here and I hope you're having a good day.. There Is Something i want to say first. I am grateful for having you guys here and that we had a good time together and I was wondering.. Maybe we would become the paw patrol again.. I know this seems sudden but i miss you guys and it's been almost a year and we have moved on and.. I want to go back to the old days and be able to help people. Everyone misses you guys and I do too.. If you don't want to, I understand..

Chase; ryder.. I agree.. It's been a year and we should be able to be together again.. I also wanted that but I knew it wouldn't happen but now it can.. We have all had good times together. Even during the bad times we have been strong and we still can as a team. I'll join you, Ryder. I will be your 2nd in command again. We can Relive the old days.. What do you guys say?

Marshall: I'm joining you chasing.. We are a team nsd should continue being one.

Rocky: I'm in too.. I do Agree with you guys..

Zuma: same.. I want you to be a team..

Rubble: same..

Everest:: agreed.

....

Ryder: It's good to have you guys back.. The sun is setting and we can have a good time again..

Chase; yeah.. But I Still miss Skye.. Even after what she did she was mad because I lied marshall. I don't blame her. I would not like it if someone took Marshall but she shouldn't have done what she did.

Ryder: I know chase.. If only we could have helped her..

???; that's an agreeable statement. Chase..

(chase turns around and growls)

you again.. Who are you and why were you following me in adventure city.. Asks chase

???: you don't recognize me, do you chase.. I'll help your memory out..

Narrator: the person drops the outfit and the pups gasp.. It was skye..

Chase: SKYE.. HOW..

PRESENT DAY... DECEMBER 7th

5:20

What the hell are you doing here Skye.. After all the trouble you caused I should kill you for good. And how did you survive? And you were spying on me in adventure city im guessing. Ask. I thought I recognized your voice. chase with anger.