/0/ Legends

legends rises

If you were given a chance to change or choose your weakness what could it be? Or you've been given a chance to pick a thing that can strengthen you what would you choose?

Guess all of you already chosen something that comes from your heart or already picked a long time ago. Unfortunately as much as possible I don't want to have any weaknesses or to have a chance to pick mine but if I would given a chance I would definitely decline it because I don't and I'm sure that I don't have one and I would never take the risk to change it.

I would never risk my life and my clan's life and let them die while I can't do anything because my weakness are include to it. They are my family, my loved ones we protect each other and look one each other's back.

We are wild beast and expert in handling deadly weapons that are carried through our lineage. We are born not to please others we are born to please ourselves and kill every human being that comes on our way to triumph.

         We are the Villalobos clan

Naalala ko pa noong kami'y kabataan pa ng aking mga kapatid namulat kami sa marangyang buhay. Nakukuha namin lahat ng aming gustuhin nakapag-aral sa tanyag na unibersidad maaga mang naulila sa mga magulang ngunit Hindi nag kulang ang aruga ng aming lolo't lola.

They raise and educate is with love but not just that you wanna know what else? They forge us with arrogance , dominant and audacity to fulfill our rightful place future and to be part of an never ending game called Juego de trono ( game of thrones)

It is i second heir of  Villalobos clan and first ranked in our lineage , my name is Oliver Ingannamorte Villalobos

" One shall disrespect me should face my blazing wrath with bloodied blade in hand, Die!"

                      The beginning

500 years ago this is the time when King and Queen rules the land they are the powerful above all. They rule with conformity and unity that wonder throughout the land, the royalties treated their people fairly with full of adoration.

All of the people worship their ruler so much and celebrate a gathering every year with dances all day and night. People have wide smile carved on their lips and laughter echoes to every corner in every kingdom.

The four honored kingdom ruled the land with wisdom and oneness. They faced all difficulties that came in their shoulders and please each other with full of compassion.

Callimbus the way of the archer they are the royalties who born with bravery and flashing moves to fight enemies they are expert in being a mage in the Battlefields and they loved their nation with warmth of their hearts.

Tsuchades the way of the spear they are the royalties who have calm systems in or out the Battlefields they have pride in their sword and dignity with their spears they fight with wisdom and loved their people with our heart.

Innagies the way of the blade they are the royalties who have strong will and have strong foundation of can't on their loyalty on their community.