❥Just you!

"Sometimes I feel like a kid wanting nothing more, than to embrace you and call you mine."

"Enna aachu en papa ku?" Questioned Ashwin, walking toward his girl, who was standing near the window, staring at the shady sky. Sivangi was immersed in her thoughts and she didn't hear anything Ashwin confessed.

Ashwin can sense her being weird since last evening. But he doesn't know the exact reason for her sadness. He slowly went and hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulders. His naked upper body was brushing her back and she attained out of her thoughts, jerked.

🎼Nadai paadhai poovanangal paarthu
Nigazhkala kanavugalil pooththu
Oru moochchin oosaiyilae
Ondraai vazhdhiruppom...🎶

"You didn't sleep?" Sivangi asked putting on to be normal.

"How can I sleep when my paapa is not with me?" Ashwin smooched on her collarbone, finishing the statement.

"Tomorrow shoot irukku la. Go and sleep." Sivangi summoned making an effort to break their trance. Ashwin tightened the grip refusing to leave, and placed delicate kisses on her side neck. She always gets melted for these crazy antics of him.

🎶Vaa ullankaigalai korthu
Kai-regai mothamum serthu
Sila dhoora payangalil
Siragaai serndhiruppom...🎼

"Ashwineyy! Enaku kichu kichu aawudhu." She squeezed his wrapped hands, trying to take her neck away from his cold lips. Even though, he wasn't ready to let her move.

He slowly made her turn, without breaking the hug, and Sivangi rested her hands on his chest. They rubbed their noses with each other's and Ashwin dragged her more closer, recharging the gap between them.

"What's bothering you?" He raised a question and she remained silent looking down.

"Poi thoongu. Please..." She tried to divert the topic, knowing that his mood will be spoilt by her words.

"Na unna vittutu thoonga maten nu unaku theriyum la. Aprom edhuku ipdi veratti vida pakure?" He raised his eyebrow and bited her cheek, pulling her more closer.

🎶Agalaathae.... agalaathae
Nodikooda... nagaraadhae
Sellaadhae..sellaadhae
Kanam thaandi pogaathae...🎼

"What's bothering you?"He restated again, and a lone tear escaped her eye.

"Sivangi ma." He called out her name in his husky voice placing some of her hair strands behind her ear. She slowly switched her gaze to his eyes; Brown eyes those belong only to her.

🎶Nagaraamal un mun nindrae
Pidivadham seiya vendum
Asaraamal muththam thanthae
Alangaaram seiya vendum...🎼

"Do I... deserve you?" Her words broke down and he understood what's bothering her. She is upset since they saw the shipping posts and edits featuring Ashwin and one of his co-star. Ashwin asked Sivangi, not to think about those things as they happen usually. But now this girl is disappointing him with her silly questions.

"Hey loosu! Naan dhan un kitta insta pakkame poha koodadhu nu sonnen la. Ippo paaru, edho oru karumatha paathutu wandhu paithiyam madhiri olaritu irke..?" Ashwin forced every single word to make her understand, that this Ashwin is only her's.