💕Day12:Making out[lemom/sin]💕

(it is bad and this is my first time makeing lamom /sin)

Enjoy~

9:00 AM/PM(night)

ink was  going to her room i mean dream's room

"what all day at worck " she said as she was of open the gat of the room.

As soon as she went in the room was dark and empty . She heard the door lock behind her and the light slowly opened revealing in the bedroom.

 She heard the door lock behind her and the light slowly opened revealing in the bedroom

The room was film with ink's favourite flower and her favourite scented candles.

She felt  worm hand on her hip and hot Brett on her nack. That figures rotate ink to face right at ....dream.

"dream~ ...stop"said ink"why my queen ~"said dream with lust in his voice.

Dream kiss ink . She closed her Eyes and kiss back at dream.

Dream put ink  on the bed. he  slowly take off his partners jacket along with the useless piece of clothes except under where .

Then he biting her  neck ."ahh~dream~"dream then dream take off of his short and take of  ink before then he put that 'thing' in ink.

"AHHhh!!~FUCK~"ink Yelp in pleasure her eyes turned in to pink heart. "my Queen eyes are so beautiful ~""a-ahhh~ jerk ~"

Dream  pushes the rest of 'that think' into ink's tight ecto body .trying to find the spot that will make his go in to pure lust mord "Dre-ah~dream~"

It took dream 5 minutes to find that spot in ink "ahh~ t-here Dre-am~""ok love~". He had to put more pressure trying to hit that spot every time .

He put his hand on ink's breasts start moveing them kiss  ink's breasts up to her nack into a passionate kiss "mmm~ dream~"

after some minutes the room was fill with ink's whining for more , moans and gaspe."ahh~d-ddream...im closed~""um~ok babe girl "

Thay both went in the bad and went to sheep .

-----------------------------------------------------------
💕Hope you enjoy💕
It is bad but I hope you like it

-----------------------------------------------------------💕Hope you enjoy💕It is bad but I hope you like it