P R O L O U G E

CENTURIES AGO, when Hogwarts was being built,the founders used great amount of their raw magic in building the castle. Their magic remained in each and every inch of Hogwarts, creating a magical center for her, making her alive. The magical center, formed from the Founders magical signature, gave itself a form, of a daughter, mentor and a mother.....

31st July 1980, two little girls were born. Hazel Potter and Esmerald Potter. They were all together a happy family forever, or that what they thought so...

After the faithful night of Halloween 1981, Hazel Potter was wrongly proclaimed as the Girl-who-lived. Lilly Potter died that night along with little Esmerald or did Esmerald died. . .

Albus Dumbledore, mistakingly assuming that Esmerald lost her magic, placed little Esmerald in an orphanage so she could be safe from the wizarding world. But without James’ permission. He believed that by doing so Esmerald would be safe not knowing how it affected James and his family.

But. . .What if that she was taken in by that someone and do not let her stay with Dursleys? And what If the certain someone was. . .Lady hogwarts herself??

⚠ WARNING⚠

•No bashing (for now)
•Ron has twin
•Arrogant twin of Ron
•Slythindor Golden Trio
•Arrogant Hazel (For a while)

Ships:
Wolfstar
Jilly
Jegulus (yes ma man reg is alive)
Hinny
Grindeldore
(And much more)

[THERE IS NO BASHING!! ALBUS WAS TOTALLY OOC WHEN HE DID THAT IN THIS AU BUT ITS ONLY FOR THE STORYLINE!! AGAIN THERE IS NO DUMBLEDORE BASHING!!]

⚠️ D I S C L A I M E R ⚠️

I DONOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTER,IT BELONGS TO JK. I ONLY OWN MY OCS.

July 31, 1980

It was dark, rainy night. In the pregnancy ward of St. Mungos, laid a red head, giving birth to her baby.

"Push Lilly Push!!!"

She screamed in pain. And her husband watched her and winced in pain as she almost broke his wrist. A few minutes later, cry of two cute lil babies where heard. Two baby girls!! The man, James Potter deemed himself as the happiest man. He had twins. Twins!!! He looked at the tiny lil babes in the crib. The lady, Lilly Potter neé Evans, laying on the hospital wing tired. He bend down and kissed his wife.

"They're beautiful." Lilly smiled at James, his eyes filled with love for the little angels.

James carefully picked up the babies and handed to Lilly.
"You're right James, they are." She looked at them lovingly. Just then, the lil babes opened their eyes slowly.

Two baby blue eyes stared at the people who are holding them both, confused. Their eyes were pale shade of blue, their eye colour not ye developed. James sat next to Lily, admiring his small family. Just then the door was shot open. Three young men in there early 20s entered the hospital wing. They were the rest of the marauders!!

"Can we see the babies?!!" Sirius Black asked, very excited. He looks at the babies. "They're soooo cuteee!!!" He almost shouted.

"Sirius Black!! Don't.Shout" Lily warned. He raised his hands telling her that he surrender himself and value his life very much.

"So what are you planning to name them?" Asked Remus as he held Sirius’s hand.

"Hmm. . .Maybe Hazel Euphemia Violet Potter for the one in my arms... And for her...."

"Esmerald!!" Exclaimed James as Lilly and others looked at him

"Her name would be Esmerald Harriet Lillian Potter." James said still admiring her eyes.