Chapter 6 - Banquit

Tohru was nervous. She was waiting in a room at the Sohma estate because Akito had told her that he wanted her to enter last.

'But not because your worthless! Because your my guest!' she remembered him saying. Tohru smiled and giggled. She was in a yellow dress today for it. the door opened and looked.

"They are ready now." The servant said. Tohru gave a nod and followed. She was lead to a room and the doors opend and she saw, with Akito at the head of the line up, an empty seat to his left, followed by Yuki, Hatsuharu, Kisa, Momiji, Hatori, Ayame, A girl with long black hair, Hiro, a girl in a green kimono, a male with brown hair, Shigure, and Kagura.

"Tohru!" Kisa yells and ran at her.

"Kisa!" Tohru said and they hugged.

"K-Kisa! Sit back down!" Akito yelled. Tohru laughed.

"Oh its ok." She says and smiles. Akito blushes a bit and nods, letting them continue.

"Ok. Lets sit." Tohru says after a bit. Kisa nods and walks with her, sitting in her seat. Tohru then sits and smiles at Akito.

"Welcome everyone. Thank you for joining me again." Akito says and smiles.

"Let me introduce Tohru." She says. Tohru blushes and bows.

"H-Hello." She says and sits straight again.

"Tohru, This is Isuzu, Ritsu and Kureno." Akito says. Tohru smiles.

"Its very nice to meet you all." She says and soon, everyone is gathered on the other side of the room, talking and having fun. Akito is still sitting and Tohru is next to him.

"You can go over and say hi." Akito says. Tohru looks at him.

"Are you sure?" She asks. Akito nods. Tohru smiles and stands.

"Hi, its nice..." She starts but slipped. Kureno ran and grabbed her, transforming.

"Oh My goodness...I'm so sorry." She said in pure horror as the little sparrow sighed.

"Its ok, as long as your not hurt." He says.

"I-I'm ok. I-Its nice to meet you. I will go and sit again." She says and walks over, sitting and sighs. Akito looks at her.

"I'm hopeless. All I do it cause problems." She say and looks at him.

"Im so sorry. I hope I didnt make a mess of things." Tohru says. Akito smiled and chuckles. Kureno transformed backed and got dressed.

"Not at all. I was expenting Kureno and Ritsu to be transformed by you." He says.

"Huh?" Tohru asks. He looks confused.

"You didn't know? Ritsu is a boy." He says. Tohru is silent.

"I didn't know...I'm so sorry." She says softly and looks like she messed up. Akito laughs a bit, making the others look at him.

"Its ok. It was funny." He says. She looks and smiled at him. The others look away, But Shigure and Hatori keep watching, seeing the blush on Akitos face and the smile that Tohru brought to him. The look at each other before turning away.

"So, what do you think so far." Akito asks. Tohru smiles.

"Its so much fun. I love how everyone gets together." She says and frowns. Akito didnt like that.

"Why did you stop smiling?" He asks. Tohru at him, then looks away.

"I just..." She starts. Akito leans back a bit.

"You wish he was here. The cat I mean." Akito says. Tohru nods. Akito felt a bit of anger in him.

"Hes not welcome because of what happened when we made the bonds. Its over. Drop it." He says in an angry tone.

"Ok." She says softly. Akito looked at her, seeing sadness on her face.

"Wait...Please dont be sad." He says. She looks at him and he sees tears. He reachs and wipes them.

"I don't like seeing you sad." He says. Tohru blushes a bit but smiles.

"Your right. I shouldn't be sad right now." She says. Akito smiles. This was the look he liked. Her smile. Not her sadness.

Soon the food came and Kisa asked Akito is she could change seats with Yuki. He was going to say no, but Tohru's face begged him also and he allowed it. No one really saw anything different.

No one but Shigure and Hatori that is.