Chapter 8 - Talking

Tohru stretches as she, Kyo, Hatsuharu and Momiji walk to Shigure's.

"It's true! I swear it!" Momoiji says. Tohru looks.

"Whats true?" She asks. Its been about a month now that she was going to Akito's. Momiji looks at her.

"Yesterday, I was with Akito right? I had to do some reading for class and he said he wanted to hear it." He says. Tohru smiles.

"And I'm saying no way." Hatsuharu says. Momiji looks at him.

"I sware it! he even smiled and called me smart!" Momiji says. Kyo looked at Tohru.

"I have to go to masters. I will be back late. Don't worry about dinner for me." He says, ignoring Momiji. Tohru nods.

"All right. Be safe. Tell master I say hello." She says. Kyo nods and walks off.

"Tohru! You believe me right?" Momiji asks with tears. She nods.

"I do." She says. Hatsuharu sighs.

"Right, well I better get going. Its my turn." He says and turns down a street. Tohru giggles.

"Hatsuharu, its this way." She says. Hatsuharu looks and Momiji runs over.

"I can take him. I have to go practice anyway." He says and they wave as they walk. Once there. Hatsuharu was lead to Akito.

"Hatsuharu." Akito says and hugs him.

"Hows my strong ox?" He asks. Hatsuharu looked at him.

"I'm fine." He says. Akito smiles.

"I feel like walking in the gardens." He says and walks. Hatsuharu follows.

'Strong? What happened to dumb?' He thinks. Akito stops and looks into a pond.

"Hatsuharu, what made you fall for Isuzu?" Akito asked suddenly. Hatsuharu looked at him, but looked away. Akito walked up to him, putting his hands on his cheeks.

"You can tell me." He says. Hatsuharu looks at him.

"Everything. I love her but you said no." He says. Akito smiles.

"I will allow it, if you do me a favor." He says.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Tell me everything you know about Tohru Honda." Akito says. Hatsuharu is silent before he takes Akitos hands and moves them. Akito frowns.  

"Akito. I love Rin, but i won't betray Tohru's trust that way." Hatsuharu says. Akito dropped his hands.

"But it's not fair." Akito says and turns from him.

"You all get to spend more time with her them I do. What about me?" He says with tears. Hatsuharu doesn't say anything but wraps his arms around Akito.

"What about you? Do you not like that we get to spend time with her or do you want us to spend less time with her?" He asks. Akito doesn't say anything. 

"We all know that one day, we will all be together, without Tohru. Thats the curse, isn't it?" Hatsuharu asks. Akito nods.

"Yes. That's right." He says and turns his head, looking at him.

"But i'm mad. I'm mad you all get to spend so much time with her and I don't." He says. Hatsuharu doesn't show it, but he's surprised.

"You want to spend more time with her?" He asks. Akito nods. Hatsuharu lets him go and Akito faces him.

"Well, I know of one way." He says. Akito steps closer.

"Please, tell me and I will let you be with Isuzu." Akito says. Hatsuharu sighs.

'Sorry Tohru. Forgive me.' He thinks.

~Later, with Isuzu~

Isuzu was in her room, Kagura was at masters when she heard a knock.

"Come in." she says and sees Hatsuharu walk in, closing the door behind him. She sits up.

"Hatsuharu?" She asks. He walks over, gently grabing her and kisses her deeply. Her eyes go wide, but she closes then and kisses him back before she pulls back.

"Whats going on?" She asks. Hatsuharu looks into her eyes.

"He said we can be together." Hatsuharu says. Isuzu has tears and he kisses her again, slowly sliding her shirt up.

~with Tohru~

"Bye. See you tomorrow." She says as she leaves her work, only to see Akito leaning on the railing. She smiles and walks over.

"Akito, what a surprise." Tohru says. Akito felt nervous.

"I...um...Hatsuharo told me you walk home. Y-Yuki was waiting s-so i had them drive him home and I was hoping we...we could walk together." He asks. Tohru smiles.

"That is so nice and thoughtful. How can I say no." She says. Akito smiles and walks with her.

"So, how did you find out where I work?" She asks. Akito rubs his head.

"I...I tried to make a deal with Hatsuharu into telling me everything about you and in exchange, he could be with Isuzu." Akito says. Tohru looked at him as they walked.

"He didn't take it but he did tell me where you worked." Akito says, ashamed.

"Why?" Tohru asks. Akito sighs.

"I got jealous that they see you more then I do." He answers. Tohru smiled.

"Did you let them be together?" Tohru asks. Akito nods. Tohru nods, and looks forword.

"Ok. Then I forgive you." She says, Akito looked at her shocked but she giggles.

"Well, I will forgive you if you walk home with me when I work." She says. Akito smiles.

"I have to confess, I felt a bit sad also. I only get to see you once in a while." Tohru says and has tears.

"Maybe I was feeling jealous or maybe even selfish also." Tohru says. Akito takes her hand in his. She looks at him.

"We can't have that, can we?" Akito asks. Tohru smiles and shakes her head.

"Nope." She says and them smiles.

"Akito, do you want to stay for dinner?" Tohru asks as they get close. Akito frowns.

"I wish I could, but i have to get home and do head of the family meetings." He says. Tohru nods.

"Well, maybe next time." Tohru says. Akito smiles.

"Yeah, maybe." He says.