thirty and two.

"You again?" Yoongi asked as he entered the bathroom, eyeing Taehyung who was still seated on the floor where he had talked to Jungkook just minutes prior.

"Hey to you too", Tae scoffed, raising his head to look at the boy standing in the doorway. "Join me?"

"Uhhh I just want to, you know, pee but thanks", Yoongi denied awkwardly, walking past Taehyung and into one of the stalls.

"So why are you down here, sitting on the bathroom floor and not upstairs partying like usual?" Yoongi asked, washing his hands. Tae just shrugged, remaining quiet. "Okay then I'll leave you alone to continue doing whatever-"

The boy jumped a little, Taehyung's hand wrapping around his leg truly catching him off guard. "What are you doing?" He asked nervously, looking down to face Tae.

"Keep me company." Tae nodded his head to the opposite wall, "you don't like partying anyway so why not sit here with me?"

"That's not true I do like partying.. better than sitting on the floor of a dirty bathroom that was used by a shit ton of people before at least," Yoongi mumbled, his eyes roaming over the visibly dirty floor. He noticed that Tae looked a little lifeless and was being quieter than usual so to his own surprise he sat down across from him, groaning as he lowered his body to the ground.

Tae chuckled, "you okay grandpa? Don't break your spine trying to sit down there."

"Shut up." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "so why are you here anyway? You look kind of sad."

"Just had a talk with Jungkook."

"And?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Uhhh it's personal I can't tell you what it was about but it got to me. He's my best friend after all.." Tae paused and took a breath, "he's a real dumbass sometime."

"Yeah tell me all about it."

Taehyung's brows raised in surprise, "excuse me?"

"Sorry.." Yoongi mumbled, "it's just that he lowkey seems to hate me. Like I didn't even do anything to that guy and he's being an idiot for no reason."

"Hmmm."

"He probably thinks I like Jimin or shit."

"Why would he care about that", Tae asked, trying to cover up for Jungkook, he didn't think Yoongi could possibly know about Jungkook liking the Blonde.

"Oh um.. didnt Jungkook tell you? Damn does he not talk to his best friend."

"How the fuck do you know?"

"Know what?" Yoongi asked.

"You know what."

"Jimin told me. Unlike your best friend he talks to me and tells me stuff so he told me about him and Jungkook."

"Makes sense I guess.. Well and do you like Jimin?"

"What? No. No of course not", Yoongi shook his head. "He's my best friend and I mean yes, he's pretty and all but I view him like a brother."

"You think he's pretty?"

"..Yes. He is, undeniably. Or do you think he's ugly?"

"No no", Tae laughed, "just the way you said it almost made it sound like you-"

"I what?" Yoongi interrupted, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Like you're into boys too." Tae carefully said, scanning the other boy's face for any type of reaction.

"Why would you even care?"

"I don't know.. why are you getting so defensive though?"

"I'm not", Yoongi denied, playing with his shoe lace, "well yeah I'm gay. Is that a problem?"

"No of course not, not at all."

"Good.. and you?"

"What about me?" Tae asked, rubbing his head.

"Are you into boys?"

"No I'm not." Taehyung answered immediately, like it came straight out of a pistol. Yoongi thought it sounded like a lie but he wasn't gonna push his luck and keep asking about it. After all Taehyung was the asshole football captain's bestfriend, and for Yoongi that was reason enough to not piss him off.

"Do you have a girlfriend right now?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"I don't know.. curiousity I guess?" Yoongi shrugged.

"No I dont. I haven't had one in quite some time actually..", Tae mumbled like he was just realizing it himself.

Yoongi just nodded, not knowing how to reply. It went silent but it wasn't the awkward type of silence. He wondered how Taehyung could be bestfriends with someone like Jungkook. To him the boy seemed like a way too kind person to be with the captain all the time. But then again he remembered what Tae told him about the past and how Jungkook had helped him to change for the better and find friends, so maybe that was why Taehyung stayed by Jungkook's side all along?The memories they had together.. Yoongi didn't know.

"You okay?" Tae interrupted Yoongi's thoughts. The other just smiled and nodded before slowly standing up. "We should get going", he suggested, "I have no idea how long we've been down here for but it's probably been a while."

"I guess you're right", Tae mumbled before rising to his feet. He quickly fixed his hair in the bathroom mirror and then went to open the door for Yoongi.

They walked up the stairs together, earning a few glances from a few of Taehyung's friends and teammates. "You know you should really talk more", the footballer said to Yoongi, slowing down his pace.

"I'm not really the extroverted type of guy who loves to make conversation with everyone and has a ton of friends. I'm fine with being quiet.. it's my own choice you know."

"Of course it is, I didn't mean to like judge you or something", Tae explained quickly, "just a few years ago I used to be just like that and deep down I think it made me unhappy. Or at least I realized just after I started to be more open to people, how much happier I got."

Yoongi hummed, letting his words sink in. "I'll think about it."

Taehyung smiled, "I'll probably hang out with the team now, if you want to you can join us."

"Thanks but I'll probably take a walk in the garden, the gross smell in the air is starting to make me nauseous." Yoongi furrowed his brows, fake gagging as they walked through the big living room.

Tae chuckled, wishing the other boy goodbye before they both parted their ways.

__
im back hi :)