Kalos - The path to becoming a dragon master part 1

"So here we go," Augustine began.
They were both at a small training field behind the Lab, both trainers facing each other as the lab assistants were filming on the side. Ash looked regal in his training gear (black tight jeans, white V-neck shirt, black leather vest and black fingerless gloves), with the golden Key Stone necklace and his dragons by his side. Sycamore looked the same as always, with his lab coat and blue button up shirt, but the atmosphere around him had changed completely. It demanded attention and respect, but at the same time imposing fear. It made Ash weary but not able to take his eyes away from him.

"Come out Garchomp!" The Professor released the pseudo-legendary pokemon, who roared sending shivers down everyone's spins.
"Wow," Ash murmured lowly, quite impressed by the sight the opposing dragon made.
He could not wait until Ladon evolved, he was already powerful as a Gible and looking at the Garchomp in front of, it him made him wonder how much stronger he'll become. Ladon, on his part, was over the moon. It was the first time he was meeting another pokemon from the Gible line. In the Nature Preserve he usually met other types of dragons.

Seeing such a powerful Garchomp had him excited all over again for his evolution. Which he still did not understand why it had not happened yet. His human and Alpha had trained him hard and he was too powerful to stay a Gible, most others would have already evolved. They even took him to the Pokemon Center in case something was wrong with him, but the pink haired woman had said he was completely healthy. So, why had he not evolve yet?
Ele could not stop herself from feeling jealous.

She had been the only female in the Thunder since the start. Now there was a pseudo-legendary Garchomp who had her human and cub sighing in amazement. What if she was no longer enough? What if Ladon no longer looked up at her as a mother figure?
"Hey sweetheart, you do know you are still the best girl, right?" Ash whispered to Ele, when he noticed her weird behavior. "You are my starter and Ladon and Drako's mom," he assured her, seeing as she was feeling insecure. "Right Ladon?"
Ladon snapped out of his train of thoughts to look at his mother figure, wondering how the strong and powerful Alpha could end up looking so small and insecure. He was starstruck for a moment, but that didn't mean he would start seeing the Garchomp as Thunder. That's ridiculous!
"Gi- le- gible!" He assured his Alpha, who smiled back, looking more like herself now.
"Everything ok over there?" Augustine asked, worriedly.

He knew more than anyone how dangerous Mega Evolving a dragon could be. If they were not ready or in the right state of mind the result could be disastrous.
"Yeah, just a small issue," Ash answered, "But it's already resolved."
"Good. Then let's start!" Replied Sycamore, taking out his Key Stone. "Let's Mega Evolve Garchomp!"
An orange light enveloped Garchomp.

Pokemon: Altaria.
Gender: Female.
Ability: Natural Cure. 
Type: Dragon/Flying.
Move set: Peck, Astonish, Sing, Fury Attack, Disarming Voice, Refresh, Perish Song, Safeguard, Take Down, Mirror Move, Dragon Breath, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Sky Attack, Cotton Guard, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Flamethrower and Dazzling Gleam.
Egg moves: Steel Wing and Dragon Rush.
NOTE: This pokemon is shiny. The Egg moves Steel Wing and Dragon Rush are both unlocked.

Pokemon: Gible.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Rough Skin. 
Type: Dragon/Ground.
Move set: Tackle, Sand Attack, Dig, Bite, Take Down, Dragon Dance, Slash, Dragon Claw, Double Team, Dragon Rush, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm, Sunny Day, Dragon Pulse, Metal Claw and Iron Head.
Egg moves: Iron Tail.
NOTE: The Egg move Iron Tail is unlocked.

Pokemon: Axew.
Gender: Male.
Ability: Mold Breaker. 
Type: Dragon.
Move set: Leer, Bite, Scary Face, False Swipe, Slash, Dragon Dance, Dig, Taunt, Assurance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Dual Chop and Sunny Day.
Egg moves: Endeavor and Night Slash.
NOTE: Egg moves have yet to be unlocked.