🗒 ❛ eleventh ༉‧₊˚✧

It was the 27th of December

It was the 27th of December. All the joy from Christmas had subdued and everything was back to normal. The overly decorated house of the Lee family was now back to the usual simple look.

"Why do you keep sending Hyun to your grandmother's place when he doesn't even want to go?" Yun, who was laying in bed, questioned Haechan. She was spending her remaining time with Haechan all day long. "Be kind to the child."

Preparing to take a shower, Haechan turned around to meet eyes with the girl. He couldn't help but chuckle as he knew the childish reason behind it would only make Yun get upset at him. Holding back another laugh from coming, he put on a straight face to focus.

"It's because I'm selfish and I want to spend my time with you without a third wheel around," the response of Haechan sounded petty in the ears of Yun. As he expected, an upset face was present on Yun. "Also, we won't be able to exercise with that child sleeping in the room near us."

Leaving Yun with a tomato-red face, Haechan headed to the bathroom to take a hot shower. Opening the door, he stood at the doorway for a while before turning around to face Yun again.

"Why did you ask?"

"You were acting pretty weird with your brother these days so I was just thinking if he did anything wrong. It's better to spend some time with your little brother than sending him away."

"If you want him back, then come take a shower with—"

Haechan stopped right before finishing off his offer after seeing Yun's unpleased look. It wasn't even in a joking matter. If had thought that if he had finished his sentence, he would be starring in the next murder case to be on the news.

"Ha..ha...ha, wanna go out to play in the snow later?" Hoping that changing the topic would make the atmosphere better, Haechan offered a new activity to do. "You like the snow, don't you?"

"I'm letting you off this one time because you're dumb."

"Hey!"

"Take a shower now, dimwit."

🔑

The supermarket's automatic doors opened the moment Yun had stepped near them. Due to Haechan's grandmother asking for some help around the house, their scheduled date to play in the snow was postponed to a later time. With the free time on her hands, she decided to restock the fridge.

The cart was filled with various vegetables, meats, and snacks that everyone loved. Her last stop in the supermarket was the ice cream aisle which she loved. Although it was winter, everyone was craving for it. That's why she ended up there.

"Oh, sorry."

Accidentally bumping the cart into someone while looking at the different ice creams, Yun apologized right away. Getting a better glance at the man who was wearing a bucket hat, she greeted him.