1.

Someone said "The most dangerous animal in this world is a silent smiling lady"

Hey !

Am Aurora,18 years old,broken girl.My life in these past years was not so easy for me.

But I learned one thing,hell is empty and all the devils are here on the earth.Stay close to the people who want more for you not more from you.

The heart will break, but broken live on.

It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.

 Love was what I craved for before but now I only fight for power,more power.

Weak minds sink under prosperity as well as adversity; but strong and deep ones have twO high tides.Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.There is always a  sacredness in tears. The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.

But here I am now,heartless,powerful and demanding.Not a broken girl who keeps on crying on her past.

"AURORA,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" Nikolai screamed on the top of his lungs when he saw his favorite white shirt being ruined by his not-so-innocent-sister.

Yh,meet my youngest elder brother Nikolai Kozlov,He is dramatic bitch and I love to push his buttons

I rolled eyes at my brother's dramatic behaviour.

"Shut the fuck up Niki" She said moving her bangs aside from her face.

He gasped "You dare to swear on me young lady"

I finished my art on his shirt and turned around "So,do you expect me to be an-innocent-mouth-mafia-princess when I have a whole bunch of testosterone which keeps on swearing after every word around me"

He snatched his shirt from me and glared.

"You ruined it" He said gritting his teeth.

"No,I didn't" 

He showed the shirt "So what's this"

"Oh come'on niki,I just cleaned my nails after extensions with it nothing more"

"Stop calling me that" He turned his face on other side

I gave him a slug smile "Niki Piki,whyyyyy"

"Aurora" he warned

"Niki" I smiled

"Aurora,stop it"

"Niki piki" I blinked my blue eyes

He scrunched his face "Why the fuck are you so annoying"

"You should ask yourself,am your sister of course I would be annoying niki piki"

That's it.

Nikolai threw his shirt and latched towards me.I laughed and started running.

"NIKI,I LOVE THIS GAME" I yelled laughing

He yelled back "WE ARE NOT PLAYING ANY GAME,AURORA.AND STOP WITH THIS NIKI PIKI POKO SHIT"

I got on the other side of dining table,Niko is on the other side.Both panting.

"Actually,we are playing.Are you blind or something ? Mouse chasing a powerful homosapien"

"Are you calling me a fucking mouse ?" He raised his eyebrows rounding across the table

I ran and laughed "No,calling you a mouse is just like humiliating that creature"

 "What is happening here ?" 

OH FUCK!

We both stopped and turned around listening the strong authoritive voice of Dmitri

Meet my eldest brother,Dmitri Kozlov,the current Russian Mafia Don.

Both gulped and sat on the floor.

"I was attending an important phone call,chto, chert voz'mi, sluchilos' s vami oboimi"

(What the fuck happened to both of you)

"Was he calling his girlfriend ?" I whispered in Niko's ear

He looked towards me and whispered back "He have a girlfriend ?"

I rolled her eyes and said " Dmitri ,Niko is asking if you have any girlfriend"

Niko's eyes popped out 'WHAT THE FUCK AURORA,Dmitri,I haven't said anything"

Dmitri's nose flared with anger and yelled " YOU TWO,TILL ONE WEEK WILL CLEAN ALL OF THE CARS AND THE GARAGE"

And left.

I turned towards Niko and bit her lower lip controlling my laugh.

"Why the fuck you aren't afraid of Dmitri,Aurora" He got shocked

"It's not a big deal niki piki,we just need to wash the cars.It's not a big deal dude"

"Are you out of your mind,do you know how many cars that garage have ?" He asked impatiently

I got confused "Didn't he ordered us to wash his car ?"

He slapped my head and said "Fucking annoying sister,he told us to clean all cars for one week"

My face dropped.NO,fuck.I can't clean it.

"Come'on.it's all your fault.Why you asked him a fucking-girlfriend question" He said rolling his eyes

"Nikolai" I smiled at him blinking my eyes

He looked away 'No,I am not going to fall in your game,you are going to clean all the shit with me"

I dropped my smile "I just had my nail extensions ,niki"

"I don't care,come'on,and if you called me that again,I swear Aurora,you will see hell"

Oh brother,I am the hell......

-----------------------------------------

How was the chapter 1 ?

NO FARMERS NO FOOD
Awesome3dreamer