| CHAPTER ONE: THE LEGACY OF HOUSE BLACK |

THE NOBLE AND MOST ANCIENT HOUSE OF BLACK was one of the most influential and oldest, out of the other pure-blooded families

   THE NOBLE AND MOST ANCIENT HOUSE OF BLACK was one of the most influential and oldest, out of the other pure-blooded families. Some of the members even considered themselves to be almost royalty, which led to the usage of titles such as Lady and Lord of House Black. The ancient house put a lot of importance in blood purity, which led to forming their family motto "Toujours Pur" which in French meant "Always Pure".

Unfortunately the most recent history of the house wasn't as bright as it used to be. With Regulus Arcturus Black's death, Sirius Orion Black's disowning and with all the female line married off, the noble family was nearing extinction.

That is, until Sirius Black became a father. He and his husband, Remus Lupin decided to create a family around 1980, which thanks to the skilled personnel of St. Mungo's Hospital was possible.

Although the child was not of natural birth, it still carried the Black's blood which caused the (not so pure anymore) bloodline to continue.

Which takes us to the present time of 1993, when this story truly begins.

London as always around September greeted everything with gloomy weather. The rain poured outside, causing the raindrops to gently tap against the windows, as a young girl woke up. She blinked lazily, while looking around trying to find what woke her up.

All became clear, as another shriek shook the house.

Elara huffed in annoyance and jumped out of her bed, running out to the hallway to yell down at the dark staircase.

"Will you stop it already?!"

"You insolent child! This is my house! You will not—" a woman's voice echoed through the staircase, only annoying Elara further as she ran towards the source.

Soon she stood face to face with a painting of her grandmother. Glaring, she raised her finger at the woman.

"One more time. One more time and I will rip you off of this bloody wall, you old hag"

The painted woman huffed "You cannot remove me child. This is my house and I shall remain here on this wall until this house crumbles!"

Ticked off by the painting, Elara grabbed the frame and shook it, trying to rip it off of the wall. But to her misery. The spell holding the painting on the wall, didn't budge.

Elara glared as her grandmother smirked. The young heiress raised her finger once again, growling out "I will get you off of this wall, one day. You'll see"

The woman huffed and shook her head "You're far more insolent than your father, child. No one will be removing me, Walburga Black off of the wall of the house of my fathers!"

"I wouldn't be removing you! If you'd just quit screaming!" the girl yelled, before grabbing a curtain from a window in the hallway and ripping it off. Much to her grandmother's horror. Then she simply covered the painting and left for her room, ignoring the mumbling of the painted woman.