Crafts

(Mika)

"Why are you living in this place if you have a giant house?"

"Some places are better than others, places hold such memories... And that place has too many memories that could inflict so much pain so we decided to leave and try to move on..."

"Yet it seems like you never moved on, so why not return to that place?"

"Why don't you just find someone else to scare?"

"No can't do, you are the best suitable for my offer. Once you grow more powerful you can finally revive me!"

"I won't do it!"

"Trust me kid, malapit na. I just need to wait for your power to grow, you can't stop me. Even if you can, I'll take your family before you even succeed-"

"Lumayas ka! Don't you dare touch my family-"

"Anak? Binabangungot ka nanaman ba?!"

"Ayos lang po ako ma."

"Sige, umayos ka ng higa para hindi ka bangungutin ulit."

"Don't you dare touch my family!"

"Do not worry, I won't unless you try to get rid of me!".....

*****

Arius's P.O.V

"Argh!!!" Sigaw ko sabay hagis ng folder sa sahig ng sala.

I've been through so many places to find a job pero puro agents ng Bureau of Crafts Management ang mga humaharang saakin, persuading me to join the organization!

It's been a week passed and yuon lang ang nangyayari saakin everyday.

"No luck?" Bungad ng naka tapis na nilalang, galing banyo.

"I thought tutulungan mo ako? You forced me to leave my life behind dahil sa lintik na pagbabanta mo-"

"Shh! I am helping you... Join BCM, they can help you grow your Craft!" Sumulpot nanaman siya biglaan sa tabi ko, putting is fingers in my lips.

"If you said that you are what you are, a Knight that was so powerful in your time... Bakit ko pa kailangang maging member ng BCM? I thought you were powerful and knowledgeable Knight?!" Tulak ko sa kaniya palayo.

I can't stand this monster, I only know a little about him yet it feels like he knows me thoroughly... Is it a good choice to work with a Millennium Soul?!

"I am powerful and all-knowing, I am a Knight that possesses powerful sorcery known to humanity. But letting you be trained under that organization is a better choice than training you myself. Our agreement only focuses on me keeping you safe from the threats of forces that want your Craft while you help me have a long-lasting human body so that I can still have my Craft!" Ngiti niya bago umupo sa couch.

*Sigh*

"And also you agreed to let me study your Craft-" He added.

"Why are you so interested in my Craft anyway? What does make it so different from any other Necro that has the same Art as mine?!" Irita kong sigaw.

"Remember the day we first met? In the grave of your father, the barrier you set was so difficult to dispel. And I've never had any trouble dispelling millions of barriers throughout the centuries I roamed this world as a wandering soul. Now you get me? Necros throughout the unwritten history never heard of this type of barrier-making skill, now... What makes you different from other Necros?" He explained.