Your Mine Now

"Okay, Sonic. Yea, everything is fine. What? Oh, Shadow misses you. Yea. He talks about you. In a good way i guess. You don't know when your coming back? Oh. Okay. We'll be waiting then. Bye." Silver hung up the phone. Shadow sat in the bathtub with the candles lit around him. He had been thinking of Sonic and Silver. 'If it came down to it, I would have to leave them both.' The ebony hedgehog thought. He sat his hands on the back of his neck. A knock came at the bathroom door. Silver came in. "May I talk to you?" He asked as sitting on the side of the bathtub. "Sure." Shadow replied as splashing water in his face and wiping it off to get a better view of Silver. "Well, Sonic called and stuff. Don't worry, I didn't tell him our secr-"

"Go on. Tell him our secret. Apparently, We're not good at keeping secrets." Shadow interrupted Silver. "... But you don't understand.." Silver said. Shadow grabbed Silver and brought him in the bathtub with him. Silver splashed into the water and peered at Shadow. "S-SHADOW?!" The ivory hedgehog exclaimed. Some candles went out from the water splashing everywhere. "What? Can I not take a refreshing bath with you?" Shadow snickered. Silver splashed water at Shadow and the rest of the candles went out except one. "Lights out, pretty boy."