Who is in my bed??

TW⚠️: MENTION OF SELFHARM

I wake up hearing birds sing and trees wave. I fully open my eyes and see that someone is sitting next to my bed. I can't see a face, it's all blurry. The figure seems like it's very drunk and wasted. Suddenly i hear a voice speak up. Hearing the pitch, it's probably a man. Wait.. what is a man doing here? "Let's go back to the party, shall we?" I just blankly stand up and follow him until we arrive at the living room. There are people drinking and playing beerpong. I kinda want to join, but the man took me away as if he could read my mind. Everything was still blurry but i could see where I'm going. The man lead me to the bar and ordered a cider for me. Then he just.. left.

After a while i still couldn't see any better so i began thinking that this isn't normal. Then i remembered that i saw glasses in the room where i woke up. I didn't think much of it though, i was still half asleep. I take my cider and wander back to the room. I entered the room and was so confused. I'm certain the glasses where there. I tought that maybe they fell on the ground so i get on my knees. They weren't there, ugh this is hopeless. Why would they just dissapear..? Well, I should go back to the party then i guess. After i walked through the door i couldn't believe my eyes.

My eyes can't move as if they are stuck. My face is struck with confusion, shock and uneasyness. Black, all I can see is black. There is literally nothing around me but darkness. I hear nothing, see nothing. I want to get out of here, but how? The only tought that came to my mind was RUN. I was running for about ten minutes. Suddenly I feel I sharp thing touch my leg. I trip but oddly keep falling, and falling. I realised that,

I tripped over nothing.

I keep going I don't even know wich direction I'm falling. And then I hear a loud wooshing noise. I can not tell where it's coming from. It's getting louder and more annoying. A bright white light struck me and I open my eyes. I was in a bed.. again. I fully wake and feel something heavy cover my whole body. Then the realisation hit me that that was all a dream and there was someone on top of me. I could't see anything because my face was buried into a pillow. While struggling to move the person on top of me yawned. I move to see their face but I used too much force. Boonk! They're on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh, I just accidently yeeted a random person on top of me. The unknown being stood up, my jaw dropped.

There she was, a hot woman in her underwear. Her messy hair shone in the sun, her perfectly toned waist swayed as she turned to face me. I have no idea who she is but I'm not complaining. "Last night was wild", she said after staring at me for a hot second. I had ask what happened and looks at me confused. "You don't remember?" Before I could say something she continued talking. "You'll find out soon enough my love". I blushed so hard i could feel my cheeks turn blood red. She blew a kiss and walked away. I could forever stare at her lively hips swinging left and right. I felt happy and I don't even know this gorgeous woman.

Will I finally heal, I tought to myself.

I was intensively thinking about what could have happened last night. I think I know what happened but something just doesn't feel right. I keep seeing flashbacks of bright colourful lights and unrecognisable music. A very important piece is missing here. My theory is that I went partying and had met the woman there. But there weren't any parties yesterday, plus I know the whole town. She must be from somewhere else, but where? My room looks so cozy right now. A white bed for 2 people and the red coloured walls, the led lights with the perfect temperature. The best feeling to wake up to. I finally decide to stand up and meet her again. I put on some pants but suddenly..

I feel a warm presence behind me, it kinda felt off but I knew it was her.

She grabs my waist and kisses my neck. There are definitely butterflies in my stomach. We stood there what felt like forever and headed to the living room. We share some cornflakes together and laughed a lot. It felt as if I have known her for more than 3 years. We had now finished our food. "You go take a shower, you stink" she said in a teasing way. The whole time in the shower I tought about how notting else matters now that she is here. I wish she would tell my what happened though. I'm really curious. I grabbed the soap but with the recent events I forgot about my fresh cuts. My hand with the soap accidently them. "AAH" I yell out of pain, how could I forget that. I'm surprised she didn't hear my scream. It was pretty loud, hmm probably nothing. I've never felt this excited to be with someone before.

I walk out of the door and notices she isn't in the living room. I reach the bedroom but there is no one to be seen. Huh what's happening, what is this feeling. I search the house one more time to check if it's really true.

Did she.. leave?