Let Me Top / Jalex

Jack tries not to worry, but it's an hour past the time Zack said he would have Alex home. But he's not worried, not really, he knows this is the first time Alex has been out without him and he just wants him to have a good time.

But come on, Zack, an hour? It's 1 o'clock when the door opens and Alex slips inside giggling. Jack knows he's drunk.

"Bye Zacky poo," Alex coos out the door.

Jack stands and catches Zack's eyes over Alex's small frame, before Zack turns and runs back to his car before Jack can catch him.

Alex is in his arms immediately, squeezing him.

"Hey, Lex. Did you have a good time." Jack questions.

"Yeah, it was fun. It would have been funner with you though.." Alex trails off as his fingers trace along Jack's neck.

"Come on let's get you up to bed, you're gonna be feeling this one in the morning." Jack starts to tug Alex up the stairs, ignoring the prominent frown on his face.

When they get to the top of the stairs, Alex pushes Jack against the door and starts kissing him.

Alex threads his fingers in Jack's hair, using his knee to rut up against Jack the way he knows he likes it, and Alex can't hide the smirk on his face when Jack moans.

"A-Alex," Jack breathes, trying to find his voice. "You're hammered." he says, using the only excuse he can come up with, but lets be honest ; this feels great.

"You're hot." Alex says as his tongue dances along Jack's neck right to that spot, he knows gets Jack going.

"Let me top." Alex says, firmly.

"W-what? N-no, I don't t-think-" Jack starts but he's cut off by Alex's mouth on his again.

Alex has never topped. And that means Jack has never bottomed. Ever. And that's a little scary.

"I'll be easy I promise," Alex pleads, his hand moving in circles across Jack's back.

Jack sighs and pulls Alex into the bedroom, kicking the door shut. HE throws his shirt off, laying back on the bed, waiting for Alex to crawl over him.

Alex discards his shirt as well and moves to straddle Jack. When Jack allows his tongue into his mouth, Alex's fingers find Jack's belt.

In a matter of seconds, Jack's jeans are on the floor and his hips are pressed into Alex's, trying to get friction.

Alex moves to suck and bite on Jack's neck and shoulder while he rids Alex of his too-tight jeans.

Alex moves his hands down the back of Jack's boxers and feels his breath hitch. Jack has never done this, he remembers, so he places a kiss to his lips and says, "You ready?"

Jack just nods and pulls off Alex's and his own boxers while Alex is lubing his fingers up.

Alex kisses Jack again, slow and sweet, as he pushes a finger into him. Jack moans into Alex's mouth and suddenly he's aware of their leaking erections rubbing together.

Jack kisses Alex harder, dirty, as Alex slides a second finger in, scissoring them to prep Jack.

When he adds a third finger, he sweeps his fingers forward, over that bundle of nerves, and watches as Jack's back arches. Alex loves this, this power, to do this to Jack, and he finger-fucks him for a minute until Jack kisses him hard whispering, "I'm ready, f-fuck, doing something Lex."

Alex slides his fingers out, lubes up his dick, and lines up beside Jack's hole. Jack's fingers grip into his hips as Alex pushes forward and he knows he'll have bruises, but he doesn't mind.

Alex rests his forward on Jack's shoulder, letting him get used to it, while he kisses the side of his neck.

Jack slides his fingers underneath Alex's hair and he knows it's okay to move.

He goes slowly at first, building up a rhythm, until he sees Jack's jaw go slack in pleasure.

Jack groans, gripping Alex tighter and wrapping his legs around Alex's waist to pull him impossibly closer.

Alex starts thrusting into Jack's prostate and it doesn't take long before he's there.

"F-fuck - Alex! Alex.. Lex, touch me."

Alex snakes his hand to fist Jack's erection as he kisses him hard. Alex feels Jack release and moan into his mouth again, his back arching, and the sight of that makes Alex come soon after.

Alex wipes his hand, and falls down next to Jack.

Jack's eyes and glazed over and he looks completely content.

Alex is just staring at Jack when Jack startles him by turning his head quickly and looking directly into his eyes.

"I've decided I like you on top." Jack says.

"Oh yeah?" Alex smiles. Jack leans into kiss him then.

"Oh yeah." Jack whispers smiling.

(I forgot where I got this from but credit to the person who wrote this)