《III》

Buds of an earphone were put into both of her ears as one of her favourite slowed songs was played on her phone. While closing her eyes, Eztia bobbed her head at the beat that was emitted in the song she was hearing and sang as quietly as possible for the reason that there was a… new friend of hers steering the car.

She did not realize that they had already arrived at the destination, which was the convenience store, and continued to bob her head, but not until a tap was felt on her shoulder that caused her to lift her eyelids and look at the man with a questioning way.

Draven raised an eyebrow at her and pointed at the building beside them, making the girl's mouth shape into a circle before it changed into an embarrassed grin.

Thanking him, Eztia exited the car and in an instant, a cold wind hit her exposed skin and blew her jet black hair lightly as she sauntered towards the store. Nevertheless, she stopped exactly in front of the glass entrance when she saw there was no sign of the cashier. She took off her earphone's buds from her ears and while she coiled the long cable around her phone, her hearing caught some voices in an alley that was beside the convenience store.

Eyebrows were furrowed as the girl decided to walk over to take a peek and boy, what she had seen was a wide-eyed sight and she could not help but ask herself why she had forgotten about this episode that was occurencing in current.

There, the chubby guy she had met was surrounded by the tall guy again. This time, however, there was also a certain trio present.

Eztia knew what they were going to do, which was taking a rather inappropriate picture of Daniel, and she hoped she could also -- somewhat -- prevent it from happening this time. Consequently, she did not want to waste time and rushed back to get into the car as fast as she could, accidentally surprising the dark haired man that was waiting for her.

"Draven, quick! Reverse the car!"

"But you haven't bought the thing." The aforementioned man pointed out.

"That can wait. Right now, reverse the car quickly, please."

Draven sighed; he did not understand what she was planning, but he still did what he had been told to do as he put the vehicle in reverse.

"Go back, go back, keep going back, and… stop!" Eztia raised a hand, indicating he had to stop, before she rummaged through her backpack for two things that perhaps would help the main character in this world, took them to place on top of the car, and clicked them on. "Okay, I've placed those on the car and all we need left is the sound." She spoke to herself as she grabbed her phone and searched for a sound she had used once when she was in danger in her real world.

"What are you doing? And why are you putting those things on top of the car?"

Grinning, Eztia turned up the volume of her phone until it reached the maximum and stuck her hand that was holding the phone out of the window of the car, whereas her other hand patted the man's shoulder in a reassuring manner.

"Relax, Draven, they're just toys. Just trust me, we have to help someone now." Eztia reassured. "Okay, let's make those boys leave him." With that, she tapped to play the sound.

《○.°•◇¤◇•°.○》

Daniel had been beaten by the tall boy he met the other day once again and was forced to take off his pants by the other three people that the tall one brought along with, so that they could take a picture of his… private part and use it to blackmail him. They also forced him to agree on forgetting the whole thing that had happened.