《IV》

Because someone had shouted regarding what was happening, students from other departments started to make quite a commotion as they dashed towards where the current occurrence happened, which was the fashion department. Desperate to watch the fight, they began pushing each other, leading Draven to be separated from the girl -- yet it was not too far, so that they could enter the classroom.

"Eztia!" The man called out from the crowd.

Unfortunately, in consequence of Eztia standing near the door, the sudden load of people caused her to be surprised before a surge in the crowd behind her jolted her forward, making her lose her balance and fall onto her bottom.

Nonetheless, it seemed none of them had noticed that she had fallen and the crowd continued to push roughly to the point a couple of them had stepped on her hand in an accident. Well, except two.

Ack…! My poor hand!

Hissing in pain whilst tearing up a bit, Eztia quickly brought both of her hands to her and inspected the one that got stepped, which there were dirts on it as it began reddening. Then a hand was outstretched in front of her that made her tilt her head up, only to see a character she never thought that she would face-to-face sooner; it was Jay.

Eztia then realized that she only stared at his hand and had not taken it. In a bit of hesitation, she placed her unhurt hand and grabbed it, letting him help her to get up.

"U-Um, thank you."

"You're welcome." Jay gave her a nod, and the girl blinked and wondered if she just understood what he was trying to say to her.

"Eztia!" A certain boy in disguise called out her name as he neared himself towards her, ignoring Zack and others', who were anticipating the fight, open-eyed expressions. "Are you okay?"

Seeing that, people slowly started whispering about who she was, if Daniel knew her, what she was to him, why would he care if she was neither, how lucky she was to have his attention, how weird she looked, and much more. Internally, the said girl could not help but sweatdropped for letting her name slip and wanted to help him, yet she had to pretend that she did not know him in this new body of his.

"I'm okay, but… may I ask how you knew my name?"

Daniel became stiff, as if just remembering that he was in a different body and he was supposed to not know her at all, before he rubbed the back of his neck nervously and released a nervous laugh.

"A-Ah, actually, no. I have a friend that always told me about you, and he also showed me a picture of you, so I guess you also know this friend of mine. His name is Daniel, by the way." Daniel smiled. "Thank you for helping him and treating his wounds when I'm not with him."

Lips of the girl went into an 'o' shape; she was secretly surprised at how -- somewhat -- clever he was in making a made up story.

"Oh, it's no problem." Eztia gleamed.

Once again, his cheeks warmed slightly, and the boy was about to introduce himself, but he was cut off by an irritated shout from Zack.

"Hey, wuss! I told you to come at me!"

Seeing that Daniel did not move into a stance and just stared at Zack, the trio and people started to whisper.