💜Just a Dream💜

(A/N)

SUGAR AND PEPPER! PEPPER AND SUGAR! sorry, the picture got me singing. :) also i got writer's block a lot but I really wanted to make something so if it's shity I'm sorry. Also if u have ideas given 2 me please- I wanna write more but I can't think of ideas.

~Heapass's POV~

     I brush my hair out of my face and tuck it behind my ear, awkwardly biting my top lip as a nervous habit. I was going to meet mark today. I haven't seen him or even talked to him since the Moment Mori videos from 2021. I mean it's only been about two or three months but I'm still nervous. I let out a long 'sigh' as I unlock my car at hop in. As I hear the familiar sound of the car engine turning on, I slip my phone out of my pocket and open the texts between me and Mark.

Eef: Hey, Mark I'm on my way I'll be there in 10

Mark: Okay! I gotchu ❤️

Eef: Lol y the heart tho?

Mark: Idkkkkkk Just trying to be a nice friend ya idiot

Eef: Lol k. I'll ttyl Buhbyeeeeeee

Mark: Byeeeee

   I giggle slightly as I put my phone back in my pocket. I start driving to Mark's house. I start to realize I don't even know why I'm going to Mark's house. He kinda just invited me over he said just to 'Talk'. I start to zone out a little thinking about it popping back into reality when I see a red light. I turn on some music so I could focus on the road instead of random thoughts. 

~Fat 'ol Time Skip~

    I finally get to Mark's house as I turn off my car. I hop out of the seat and slowly walk to Mark's door. Once I get to the door I knock lightly. Mark opens the door almost as soon as I knock. I look at his face. It kinda looked like he was... crying? His eyes were red and he had huge bags under his eyes. I pause.

"Hey mark you okay?" I ask worryingly "Your eyes are all red."

"Uh- Yeah...heh. I'm fine Ethan," He says quietly.

I give him a stern but worried look.

"Uh- why are you looking at me like that-"Mark asks.

"I'm not dumb Mark-"

"You are dumb," Mark says cutting me off.

"Shut uppppppppppp" I say in an annoyed tone. "You're not okay just tell me... Please,"

"Fine. Just come inside. I'll tell you," Mark says.

   Mark leads me inside and to the couch. He plops down tiredly. I sit down next to him and look towards him. Mark looks back at me. God... I hate seeing him sad. He looks down at the floor as he covers his face in his hands. I start to hear sad whimpers. Oh god, he's crying, isn't he. I couldn't take it, I instantly pulled him into a hug. He shoves his head into the crook of my neck and starts crying even more. 

"What happened, Mark, Please tell me..." I say quietly. 

"Amy- she... Oh god-" Mark says choking up.

"What did she do? Did she hurt you?!" I say extremely worried my for my friend.

"She- broke up with me... She didn't cheat or hurt me she just said that her life was getting too busy and she couldn't hu-Handle a relationship..." Mark stutters out. (I didn't wanna annoy u guys with the Hu-h-h-h-h shiz so ur welcome)

"Hey don't worry, I can call my Gf and I can stay over to comfort you," I say making circles on his back with my hand.

~Mark's POV~

I look up at Ethan, He gives me a small smile. My face heats up. 

"I'll be right back," Ethan says as he gets up, probably to tell Mika that he'll be staying the night at my house.

    Ethan comes back after about five minutes. He picks up a blanket that was sprawled out on the floor. He comes back to sit on the couch.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Ethan asks me giving me a cute smile.

"Uh-" My face starts to heat up again, "Sure," I stutter.

Ethan turns on the tv and opens Netflix (not sponsored ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) He starts a random movie and pulls the blanket over us both. I scoot closer to Ethan and lay my head on his shoulder. I'm really tired- God I can barely keep my eyes open. I slowly close my eyes. All of a sudden I wake up. I look up at Ethan. He looked down at me, His face had a red-ish tint. He was blushing... I pick my head off of his should and I stare into his eyes.

"Uhm Mark-" Ethan says Nervously.

"Huh? What's up?" I ask.

Ethan looks at me. his face glowing a red-ish tint. 

"Do you love me?" He asks.

"Guh-" I say, dumbfounded, "I- I guess I do kinda..."

"Huh- okay Good to know," He says giving me a sweet smile "I love you too," he says.

Everything goes to black but just for a second. Next thing I know I open my eyes a bright light hitting my face. I look over next to me and saw Ethan... Just sleeping. 'was I- Dreaming?' I think to myself. Turns out I was. The next thing I know Ethan wakes up, we talk and hang out till lunch then he leaves. It was a dream- Ethan doesn't feel the same way does he...

~914 words~

Idk y I ended it in a kinda sad way tbh- RIP MARK lmao.

Anywayss

BUHBYE HHUMANS👽👽,

Neopolitan🖤🤍