the secret life on an idol pt. one

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2025]

annually, on the second saturday of july, k-pop idols above 18 years old no matter their popularity will attend a party at a nightclub. it was organized by the big three companies.

sm, yg, and jyp entertainment.

the party was first held in 2010. but during those few years, it was just among the big three companies' idols. in 2020, it became a larger party and opened to all k-pop idols in south korea from any company.

the party is held in a huge nightclub built by the big three. full security and privacy. it was built far from the city, far from the public. only between k-pop idols and high-class people.

however, some disturbing details about this party are, idols who want to have 'extra' money... will have a one-night stand relationship with richer idols or maybe even high-class people. there are vvips in the club too. ceos, politicians, and other important people.

idols who volunteer to have one nightstand can be paid up to a hundred thousand dollars.

also, everyone has to be extra careful of drugs. it's not uncommon anymore the use drugs in the entertainment industry. it's not that the idols take it. but there may be a possibility that the idols themselves get drugged by the higher classes of people.

i never attended a party yet even though i am a part of sm entertainment.

first, in 2019, superm members invited me to join it but i was still really busy because i was a rookie. in 2020, the pandemic hits but still, a lot of idols went to the party. but it was fully paid for by the big three companies when everyone has to do swab tests before and after the party.

the same thing happened in 2021.

i was really busy. still really busy and i didn't have time to party in south korea until this year. only when i was officially on an infinite hiatus.

this year since i'm having my freedom, i've decided to finally go to the party and try to go to a party in south korea. i've been to a lot of nightclubs or bars around the world during the world tour and wow, it's really a new experience every time.

but in la was the best. they have the best nightclub. it was really a nightclub i could forget about all my worries and anxiousness.

somi attends this party yearly after she turns 18 years old, korean age. she said that a lot of popular idols would come. ever since 2020, bts, blackpink, twice, nct, red velvet and many more idols.

i thought they would be too busy to attend it. but no.

they attended it. somi also said that there, i can see everyone's real personality. even those 'friends with benefits' can be easily spotted missing after midnight.