Unstoppable Love

Marcy stopped talking. Their heart began pounding to the point that it shook through her body. She began blushing more and more. The feeling kept increasing.

Anne had thought that they spaced out and got their attention. Marcy looked up at her.

She looked at her dark skin with the lighting of the setting sun. Her dark brown chocolate eyes with highlights like stars in the night sky. Her short curly hair that was messy with leaves in it. Her smile, as warm as the sun.Marcy was starstruck.

I had always had this slight feeling when seeing Sasha and Anne but nothing like this. I want to be with Anne forever.

"So did I miss something?" Sprig Asked, "What do you mean by potion?"

Anne filled him in on what was going. He was kind of confused but he couldn't say anything as he was called away by ivy. Anne tried yelling for him but he was long gone. He left her with the obsessive nerd who finnaly caught some sense.

The two went home while Marcy was sitting there unspeaking. They watched some tv on Anne's phone. They just happened to be watching a romance movie which flustered even more.

Marcy watched the movie while not paying any real attention. They wanted this potion to wear off so they would stop being so flustered but on the other hand this love felt so nice. They wanted to lie here with Anne watching the movie.

Anne felt so warmer and when Marcy looked at her they felt warmer. They could feel their blush. Anne was such a lovely person who Marcy couldnt escape in their mind.

"So uh Marcy..."

Before Anne could finish her sentence, Marcy's cold lips pressed against hers. They both were blushing as marcy was just realizing what they had done.

SORRY IVE BEEN GONE. IVE BEEN BUSY AND I THOUGHT NO ONE CARED ABOUT MY DUMB FANFIC IDEA BUT I GEUSS I WAS WRONG