Imagine pt.5

Imagine you and your boyfriend were at his friends and his friends girlfriend was also at the house too and you and his friends girlfriend were sitting down at the dining table talking to each other while sitting across from each other and your boyfriend and his friend was sitting down at the couch holding a beer talking to each other. Your boyfriend and his friend soon came to sit down at the dining table with you two, your boyfriend was next to you and his friend was next to his girlfriend. You guys were talking for a minute until you guys were getting hungry, so his friend and his girlfriend went to go and get some Chinese food and you two stayed at the house. Your boyfriend was looking at you in a seductive way but you weren't paying attention you were just on your phone scrolling though Instagram, "Y/N pay attention to me", he said, "What do you want?", "I want you", he said while smirking, "We are at your friends house", "I'm not gonna have sex with you in his house", "Then what are you trying to do?", "Sit on my lap", he said, you got up and sat on his lap, he started to put his veiny hand on your pants where your private area was, "h/n, are you trying to hit my g-spot", you asked, "Yes I am darling, sit tight for me", he then started to unzip your pants and pulled it down even your underwear. He started to place his fingers inside of you and started to hit your g-spot. You were  groaning for a little bit then he started to got a bit faster so you stared to moan, "Your so wet", he said while whispering in your ear. You kept on moaning and he went faster, you felt like you were going to squirt so you did, you squirted a lot on the kitchen floor, "Oh crap we have to clean this up", you said while kinda out of breath, "Alright", he said. You guys soon cleaned it up and his friend and his friends girlfriend soon came back with the food, my boyfriend looked at you and smirked like he wanted to punish you some more.