Imagine pt.6

Imagine you and your boyfriend were at the mall having a good time, you both sat down talking to each other until you saw that one girl at your school that is jealous of you, while she was hanging out with her group of friends. You look at her in disgust, your boyfriend then looked back, "Isn't that the girl that is jealous of you?", "Yeah that's her", you said in kind of a rude tone, you then saw her walking towards you and your boyfriend, "Oh hi y/n", she said while looking at you, "Oh hi", you said while doing a fake smile, "Oh wow how are you?", "Good", you replied back, she then looked at your boyfriend, "Oh who's this? Is this your friend", "Uh no he's my boyfriend", "Wow he's such a cutie", you did a little fake giggle, "Well what's your name?", she asked him, "h/n", he then said, "Nice name", she then got a chair and sat her self down, she was sitting to close to your boyfriend, *In your head* "Oh I'm about to beat this bitch up", she was flirting with your boyfriend for a bit while you were sitting there looking the other way with your hand on your face and oh drinking your drink. Your boyfriend then notices, "Oh uh me and y/n need to go", "what you can't stay for a bit longer", she said while touching his hand, he then moved his hand quickly, "No we can't we have to go", "Well how about I give you my Instagram and my Snapchat and we can start talking", "No I'm fine, let's go babe", "Oh alright", I replied we then got up and then he pulled me in for a kiss, she was looking in disgust, after the kissing was over she then left looking mad. I was glad that she felt jealous I was glad that she was unhappy, she could never pull a guy like mines, I hope I don't see that bitch do that again and if she does then she's gonna be on the floor with a bloody eye and a bloody nose.

BITCH GONNA BE IN HER GRAVE THE NEXT TIME