20th November 2021

09:11

I woke up at fucking 7 and started reading Shrek fanfic until pipa move her legs over and was somehow takin up a whole double bed? O also I had a bit off a confrontation over text with grubby Greta I asked her why she left us and made me look dumb af for forgiving her she was like OK I said I at least deserve an answer and she started playing the victim wtf!?!?! She was like I'm putting my self first for once if I stay friends with you I will cause arguments, I said when have you not put yourself first and to just not cause arguments, she couldn't think off a single time she hadn't put herself first with us so she started talking about her home life her brother is 16 and severely autistic so I understand but she can't put everyone else down since both indigos brothers have autism and tanyas parents are metal abusive towards her. I said I would forgive u but I do u will keep doing shit like this NO REPLY!?!?! But tasha said that she brick up with raya and stopped talking to her other friend jess and she sent her ss of her breaking up with raya and then ft and talking after so that's probs fake and screen shots saying to Jess they can't be friends anymore what the attualy fuck? Ok so that's over I'm downstairs and have been sexually abused by Poppy's puppy Bob multiple time but it fine cause we r getting sausage roll from Greg's soon.....