Chapter 17.5: Lungmen part 3.5

In the warehouse room the emerald-eyed giant sighed as he looked down into the palm of his hand at the three empty vials that once contained chlorophyte knowing that he was running low on those He tossed the vials into a corner and looked at the unconscious bodies of Franka, Liskarm and Amiya and Misha who he had lined up next to each other waiting for them to wake up. Sebastian looked at his helmet that he had removed and was lying next to him before he remembered what he wanted to do. He opened his mouth wide and cut off his pain receptors, before grabbing one of his canines with his fingers. He should be glad he didn't suffer any more bodily effects after his transformation than just the change in his teeth when he had returned to his original form. But when you have to go, you have to go...

*Schlack*

Of course he didn't bat an eye, not feeling the pain as he had just pulled out a raw tooth. He felt the blood flowing into his mouth and went on to tear out the other three canines. He closed his mouth and wiped the blood away with the sleeve of his coat, slowly feeling his wounds regenerate in his mouth and the teeth grow back normally. The doctor sighed with relief and above his head the black crystal formations attached to his skull began to disappear into a fine golden powder that blew away.

Soon the doctor heard movement in front of him so he put his helmet and hood back on as slowly the four young women woke up, the ones from Rhodes Island seemed to have a little more time to emerge from their coma. The vouivre rubbed her head in pain and was the first to ask a question.

Liskarm: What happened...

Sebastian: We lost consciousness during the confrontation.

Liskarm: And the enemy?

Sebastian: Dead. I barely had time to see his body fall from the roof when I woke up.

Amiya: Did anyone help us?

Sebastian: I don't know... Everything is blurred in my memory...

Franka: I feel like I drank sewage water.

Sebastian: It's the chlorophyte. You're lucky I had some on me.

Amiya: Doktah... Who is this girl...

The three young women of Rhodes Island all noticed the fourth one who was on the right of the doctor.

Sebastian: Misha.

The moment the name of the young ursus left the doctor's mouth, she stood up and was frightened by the operators as soon as she regained consciousness, so like an animal in a position of danger she jumped back and crawled until she literally had her back against the wall.

Misha: W-Who are you? Be careful if you try to hurt me I warn you I have claws and they are sharp!

The girl showed her hands and her nails had grown slightly longer and stronger showing that she was ready to fight using one of the traits of her race a bit like a manticore that would use its sting and poison to attack.

And surprisingly the vulpo started to laugh slightly. This intrigued the ursus.

Misha: What are you laughing at...?

Franka: Look at us, if we wanted to hurt you we would have done it much sooner.

The girl looked at them and indeed it made more sense in her head... A rapier, a dagger, a laterano weapon... Indeed they could have killed her...

Sebastian: Misha, what my colleague is trying to say is that we really don't want to hurt you, but we had to defend ourselves against the others who wanted to capture you.