11 / 31 / 2005

" Bloody Halloween." He spoke in a monotone voice. Her fingers tapped on the pen before writing some information down on the paper on her lap. " Hm, thank you for talking to me about this. Is there anything anything else I should know?" His yellow eyes looked down and interlocked his fingers together. The silence filled the room and concluded that he was finished talking. " Well, if you're done talking I'll be taking my leave now." The girl stretched her arms and stood up packing her things into the briefcase beside her chair. She looked at the guard to her left and nodded at him, signaling him to take the male back to his cell.

" We'll meet again next week, you have some visitors on the way." Before leaving he spoke one last time. " Thank you." Not turning around she nodded and left the males cell. After a moment of leaving, she received a message from her mother, asking what time she'll be home. The girl responds with ' Soon! No need to worry!' Such a responsible child. Before leaving a female tapped her shoulder, hastily. She turned around and looked at her in surprise. " What's the matter?" The women grabbed her arm and ran back to the man's cell room. " Please! You must hurry! Kazutora! He's gone insane!" The (h/c) haired girl quickly ran to her clients room, seeing a mess, things everywhere, and a makeshift dagger in his hand. " K-Kazutora!" She called out his name for the first time. Eventually with enough courage, she stepped into his cell, looked down as he was gripping his hair tightly.

" Kazutora.." He doesn't look at her. He just shakes his head and repeats " MIKEY! MIKEY! MIKEY! MUST KILL MIKEY!" Her eyes widened in shocked, never expecting to hear this come out of him. " Kazutora! Snap out of it! Calm down! I'm here!" She gripped onto his juvie jacket and looked at him, hoping that he won't injure her. " Kazutora it's me! Y/N!" Hearing your name for the first time made Kazutora freeze in place.

" Y/N..." She nodded in response and smiled. Y/N wanted to be professional about the situation, but right now was not a good time to do so. " Y/N..." He said once more kind of scaring her a bit. She quickly stood the both of themselves up and brushed herself off. " Are you okay?" Asking worried. All he did was shake his head 'no' and drops his dagger. Y/N could feel the aura of people behind her, trying to get a glimpse of the situation. " Come to my office, we'll be safe there." In a swift move she was able to move away from the crowd of people and quickly into your office up a few stairs.

As soon as you closed the door trying to get out of conflict, the two of you just stood there awkwardly and quiet. It was sort of cold, but very silent. Eventually the girl build up the courage to speak before hearing Kazutora, " I'm sorry." She sighed and shook her head. " No need to apologize, the crowd is gone. I'm going to have to handcuff you in case you might go on another rampage." He nodded, obeying what she said and stuck his arms out. After cuffing them around his wrist, Y/N held onto his shoulders and walked out the door, going to a spare cell room.

A guard was already waiting and bowed as she entered the room. The female uncuffed him and sat him down on his bed. " Are you going to be okay?" Kazutora nodded and just sat there in silence. A bright smile rose on her face and stood up, walking out of the cell, having the guard lock it up after her leave. Satisfied for the day Y/N ran her fingers through her hair before leaving the Detention Center.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hello! It's me Val, Tine, or Valentine! Whichever one you like, but yes I am back after my very long hiatus! Sorry I've been gone for so long, I've just been busy with school and other things in my life! Don't worry though I am doing amazing and just recently started writing again! Rereading my last book made me laugh and cringe because how bad it was ( to me personally), but saw that a lot of people actually enjoyed it. It made me very happy and so thankful you loved my first book, if you read it! <3

( This is indeed the Prologue btw!!)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶