12 / 07 / 2005

"How are you feeling today Kazutora?" Y/N asked and crossed her legs together, keeping eye contact with the male. "All right, two of my friends met up with me and made me feel a little bit better today." She smiles and nods. "That's good. I'm glad to hear that. Did they say anything to you in particular?" He smiles and looks at the woman in front of him. "They told me that Mikey forgives me. I kept a grudge against him even though it was my fault that I killed his brother. I'm so stupid for believing my lies..but I put myself down anymore. He still accepts me as his friend." Y/N lifted her briefcase to her lap and opened it, pulling out a bento box and a bottle of water. " You should eat something, don't want you talking to me on an empty stomach."

Kazutora gently smiled at her and gracefully took the lunch. Before eating, he closed his eyes and bowed his head down. "Itadakimasu (いただきます)." Taking a bite of his food, the male's eyes lit up and started shoving down his food. "It is delicious! Thank you!" Y/N chuckled at his hunger. "No problem! Don't be afraid to ask for anything!" Noting down in her journal, she wrote some things down before looking back up at him, already identifying that he had finished his lunch. 

"Now before we continue forward, am I allowed to know what happened on this so called Bloody Halloween?" Y/N inquired while tilting her head a bit. The male nodded before opening his mouth to speak. "It was a fight that occurred when I came in on the thirty-first of October." She nodded and gestured to him to keep expressing it. "That battle was spectated by numerous gangs and supervised by a gang member obviously." He continued.

"To sum everything up, a friend of mine, Baji, died and I almost lost my life from the guy I mentioned Mikey. Luckily, some kid named Takemichi saved me from the conflict between me and him." She nodded once again and continued to note things down in her journal. "I am glad that you want to atone for your sins. This is a big step for you, especially for what's happened to you." He nodded and sat up straight in his chair. "Do you have any plans or anything going for you Ms. Y/N?"

She smiled brightly and responded to his reply. "I will be visiting my grandma today after I finish my work here. She hasn't gotten a visit in a while. I know she'll be delighted to see me again!" Kazutora chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "I wish I had relatives to come visit me here, but they'll probably be disappointed to see me like this." His face saddened a bit which made her feel bad for mentioning family.

"Hey, when I am off on the weekend I will make sure to visit you and talk to you as long as I can! I don't want you to be lonely here!" The male laughed the request off and tried to stop her. "Y-You don't have to do that for me! I don't want my burden to keep you down!" Y/N saw that his cheeks were turning red a bit and smiled. "Hey, when I am off on the weekend I will make sure to visit you and talk to you as long as I can! I don't want you to be lonely here!" The male laughed the request off and tried to stop her. "Y-You don't have to do that for me! I don't want my burden to keep you down!"

Y/N shook her head and gave him a warm smile. "No need to worry! I like talking to you." Kazutora's cheeks turned red, and he eventually gave in. "Alright, I guess." She chuckled and held her hands together. "Great! Plus, I think we could get closer to each other. Instead of being so professional. You're a good friend to me!" He nervously smiles to himself, but is happy to be called a friend from somebody.

The girl glances down at her watch on her wrist and stands up. "I had better get going, my grandma needs me." Without noticing, Kazutora's face saddens a bit, but puts on a fake smile. "That's alright! I'll see you tomorrow anyways!" Y/N nods and shakes his hand. "Yeah of course! Take care of yourself okay?" His eyes widen a bit, and he chokes on his saliva. "Definitely." After waving goodbye, the man sat on his bed while looking down at his hand. He still felt the warmth of her hand on his and chuckled a bit.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I just finished this during class, so it might be a little sloppy. My mom took my phone away couple months ago and now I'm not allowed on electronics back at home so I have to write during school. Which is fine :) Next chapter will be coming out soon!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶