1

Kaeya grinned softly and pushed Albedo down against the table, shushing him with a small peck. "I know you do. And all you need to tell me is where to touch you."
Albedo glared  at Kaeya, gulping. HIs face flushed crimson.

"Well I think its self explanatory.."

Kaeya only shook his head at that. "Is it? Suppose I can figure out the main lines, huh?" He gave Albedo a curious gaze, and waited for a reply. 

I mean," he muttered, "I think you can figure it out."

Kaeya nodded, and wrapped his arms around his waist and brushed his lips over his neck, a hand running up his spine, pressing on multiple joints. "You can't even imagine how long I've been waiting for this."

Albedo bit on his bottom lip, and grabbed onto Kaeya's shoulder. He blabbered on between the kisses. I can only imagine, it's the same here.. you know."

The Other male stopped and looked up at the remark. "Is that so? You never particularly indicated that you fancied me, you know?" He kissed his collarbone and slid his hand up under the other's shirt. He pushed him down on the table and steadied a leg between his thighs. Kaeya's fingertips rubbed over his side in a carefree manner.
Albedo replied in a shaky voice, his head twitching. "Oh? I really didnt? Well I know for sure I've been wanting you for so long now.. Kaeya. He  tried to cover his slightly blushing face with his hand when Kaeya pushed him down on the table, trying to keep a hold of himself.

Kaeya gave him a meaningful glance and loosened his grip. He hadn't really ever considered that anyone would ever like him again, especially since even Diluc, the one he grew up with appeared to be further and further away, almost out of his grasp. Maybe that's why Albedo's presence was so warm to him right now.  He kissed him on the lips and raised an arm to prop under his chin.

Albedo immediately grabbed the sides of Kaeyas face, kissing him back, passionately.

The warm hands squishing his cheeks were a surprise, and he couldn't help but burst out in a wholehearted chuckle. He then kissed Albedo again, reluctantly, before biting softly down his lower lip and pressed his tongue against it. Albedo quietly moaned into the kiss, hissing softly. He held onto Kaeya's shoulder to keep him steady. Kaeya slipped his tongue in and dropped his arms to pull him back up, a hand brushing over Albedo's thigh, inching up, and moving slowly, but with determination onto his inner thigh.
Albedo's grip grew tighter around Kaeya's shoulders.

"Kaeya please, I need you. Dont tease me so much.. Please."

"You say you need me, eh? Curious, I can't see any response down here yet." He smirked like a toddler unaware of consequences and moved up to unbutton his pants. Apart from this situation, something else was getting tight as well, if you catch my drift.  Albedo looked down at Kaeya unbuttoning his pants. For a quick second he looked up at his face and then back down. He took deep breaths, trying to process everything done to him at once.

"What, can't handle the situation?" Kaeya tilted his head with the same curious look and seemed to let go for a bit before he pulled Albedo back to latch onto his lips.

The other male started to blush a little again, his breathing still a bit heavy. While Kaeya was kissing him he grabbed onto his hair.
Kaeya's mind turned blank. Like an empty canvas. The hand running over his hair made him feel abnormally sensitive to touch, and he allowed himself to whine softly for more. He entangled his fingers in the waistband of Albedo's underwear and pulled reluctantly, the hands in his hair pushing him into a small haze every now and then.

Albedo noticed Kaeya's not so well-hidden reaction and grabbed onto his hair. He wanted to 'experiment.' What would happen if he pulled on Kaeyas hair?
He felt Kaeya's hands tease the band of his underwear, which caught him so off guard, he accidentally pulled on Kaeya's hair.