𝓟 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

_____

@ ᥲᴛ᥉ᥙ᥆ιι᥉ ✧
₍ ₀₁ ₎

╽    ᴄ ᴀ ɴ ' ᴛ    ʟ ᴇ ᴛ    ɢ ᴏ  。  ╿

ᥫ᭡

𝗬/𝗡 - 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
𝗦/𝗡 - 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾

!!

𝗧𝗪 : mentions of suicide

_____

        "𝐘/N I—"

     "JUST SHUT UP!"

     A loud, unforeseen smack filled the deafening silence of the empty, white-walled funeral room.

     Y/N stood there silently, fingernails pressing into the flesh of her palms harder than how her teeth gritted together. Her vision was blurry due to all the tears that were flowing out of her E/C eyes, but she could care less about herself right now.

     The albino she talked to, on the other hand, walked a few steps back after the sudden action Y/N released onto him. He kept blinking his eyes for a moment or so, processing what had just happened as he slowly raised his fingers to brush them upon his now reddish, right cheek ever so slightly.

     "I...I-I can explain if—if you would just please liste—"

     "Why did you do it?" An oddly monotonous tone laced Y/N's question.

     The white haired male wanted to explain himself, more than anyone could ever tell, but there were too many words to be said, too many questions needed to be answered by him, that they remained stuck in his throat, unable to escape his pale lips.

     "Fucking—ANSWER ME, SHU!"

     "Y/N, JUST—"

     "WHY DID YOU LET MY SISTER DIE?!" Every bit of anger that Y/N felt coursing through her body from the top of her head, to the soles of her feet, was let out into that one statement.

     "Don't—don't even—HOW WAS HER KILLING HERSELF MY FAULT?! WHY AM I IN THE WRONG?!"

     "BECAUSE SHE LOVED YOU, SHU! AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE HER!"  Y/N cried out, remembering all the times her older sister would talk about how much she adored Shu. It was all so painful. This is painful, "HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE HER?!"

     "For the last time, I didn't just leave her—I HAD A REASON!" Shu ran his fingers through his messy, white hair, sobbing and sniff𝗅ing here and there.

     "What was it then, hm? That she guiltripped you? Manipulated you? Gaslighted you?? IS THAT FUCKING IT?!" Y/N paused for a moment, eyes wandering everywhere as long as it didn't meet Shu's gaze, "You don't have the slightest clue of what my sister is like. YOU CAN NEVER KNOW HER LIKE I DO! SHE WOULD NEVER DO ANY OF THAT! SHE'S NOT LIKE YOU!"

     Shu's heart dropped.

     'Not like me..?'

     At that very moment, he felt numb. Unable to feel anything; emotionally and physically. He just remained as still as a statue, mouth sealed and eyes dull.

     He loved S/N more than anything else. She was the light of his life. His everything.

     But she was getting toxic. Too toxic to the point she made Shu think his own life and problems were irrelevant.

     Meaningless.

     It was too much for him—their relationship was dragging him down in every way and everyone around him could tell.

     Everyone but Y/N, who was only willing to see her sister's side of the argument.

     Shu knew breaking up with S/N was the right decision, both for him and her. His friends were in favor of it too.

     But then if it was, why all this guilt? Why all this regret? Why all this confusion?

     Was it true? Was Y/N right? Was he really like that? Was he really the bad guy?

     Again?

⌕  𝙴𝙽𝙳 .