𝓡 𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏

_____

@ ᥲᴛ᥉ᥙ᥆ιι᥉ ✧
₍ ₀₂ ₎

 ╽    ᴄ ᴀ ɴ ' ᴛ    ʟ ᴇ ᴛ    ɢ ᴏ  。  ╿

ᥫ᭡

𝗬/𝗡 - 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
𝗦/𝗡 - 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
𝗛/𝗖 - 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋
𝗙/𝗖 - 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋

!!

𝗧𝗪 : mentions of suicide.
manipulation.

_____

     ↳   𝐓he piano has always been known as a melancholic instrument. Songs played on the piano have sorrowful tunes, but they are played on this particular instrument because it produces sounds that perfectly capture the mood of such downhearted songs.

     Each piano key has a crucial role to play in a song, but once you finish playing a specific note, its sound dies down until it's completely gone and you move on to play the next.

     Similar to how easily someone can be replaced in a blink of an eye.

     One moment, you're a significant piece of someone's life—you're their light, their inspiration, their motivation, their everything. The downside is you only ever serve a purpose in their life until you start to fade into a mere memory, and the one who once treated you as their source of happiness has now moved on to search for another.

     Y/N often wondered if this was how their sister felt when Shu left her.

𓏭

     Fragments of shattered glass and torn pieces of paper blanketed the wooden floors of Y/N's bedroom, acting as a shred of evidence to the aftermath of what happened two months ago. The locked windows of their room prevented any ray of sunlight from penetrating through and draining the darkness that drowned their home.

     Bits of cold air coming from the air conditioner filled all the corners of Y/N's room, a light shiver crawling up their body once the breeze brushed against their skin. They couldn't help but squeeze their already closed eyes even more from the chilling feeling as they hugged their knees closer to their chest to produce even just a hint of warmth.

     Just like every other day since their sister's funeral, Y/N's plan for today was to stay at home and continue to be trapped in their discouragement and fall deeper into the pit of depression, traces of anger, and hatred lingering in the remnants of their ruptured heart.