REVENGE

Hey guys.....here is a one shot story named Revenge. I wrote this story but the storyline is my sister's....she don't have a Wattpad acc...but she used to read stories with my acc....she read many stories that heros take revenge by using the heroine....but why no one writes like heroine takes revenge using the hero and torturing him....she asked me this and an idea popped up to me ....so i said the plot of this story to her. She was so happy and also she helped me to write some of the scenes and she also wrote some scenes in this story.....so guys read it and tell me how was the story....

And i thank my baby siso for giving me the idea to write this story....

Now let's get started.....

As like everyday the sun rises today too...but someone's life is going to change drastically today as someone is getting ready to fulfill their long time goal...the long term goal which is to be fulfilled and also something was added to the goal recently....

No one knows that who's life is gonna change and how is it gonna change...will it be positive...or negative....well for someone it's positive....but for another it's terribly negative....

Everyone says that God is so fond of innocent people....but no one can deny the fact that he will make the innocent people only to suffer more....

As the sun raised the curtains also raised in the room of a 19 years old boy's room making him groan in sleep....

Boy: dada close it....i want to sleep....

But there was no response from the other one in the room. They just continued to open the other curtains letting more light in and also the temperature of the AC was reduced.

The boy got irritated and got up with an annoyed face shouting....

Boy: Dada why are u doing like this.....he said not opening his eyes still....

Man: SHUT UP.....he shouted making the boy to flinch and in just a second his sleep was gone to some other universe....

Boy: bb..bhai.....g..go..good mo..morning....he said stuttering at the man standing before him.

His elder brother from whom he is always scared of for no matter was glaring at him...

Man: didn't sun rised in the little prince's brothers kingdom....huh....

Boy: umm bhai...it's...

Man: get up siddharth....

Sid: i am up....he said and ran to his washroom not before noticing that the watch showed it was 9 clock....

The man chuckled lightly but soon he changed it to a cold one. Why not ...dude he is a Mafia King that too of the whole london....he must be like this only....but this little idiot of him will always make him to smile whenever he comes in front of him even though he is scared of him....

He, ASHMIT NIGAM, the mafia king of London only smiles when he is with his two little Bros....