TEASER

Hey guys.....i know u a are waiting for this 2nd part....i am working on it ...and i will give it soon...so before that here is a glimpse of the half of the 2nd part....

This teaser was asked by _sriiiiiiii_.....here is the teaser u asked for baby....enjoy....and give shotouts....

Teaser.

Ash: Abhi don't wake him...just get him out to the car...let him sleep.

Abhi: ok bhai....he said and lifted sid in his arms.....he was still sleeping.

After reaching the mansion Abhi was about to lift him again but he stirred in sleep and woke up.

Sid: dada....he whispered.

********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .*********************************************************************************************************************************

Sid was lying on the bed when heard footsteps outside the room he got scared and looked at the washroom door. He was still inside and the sound of shower said he will not come now. Sid was scared so much and he was looking at the door only...he heard the door lock opening sound and he ran to the corner of the room and sat hugging his knees crying.

.********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .*********************************************************************************************************************************

Abhi: but i don't think now we can get together...sid will be uncomfortable around them...for me he is important than anyone...

.********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .*********************************************************************************************************************************

Vaish: u fucking tried to rape him...she shouted making everyone to flinch.

Avu: di...no please listen to me...

Vaish: what's there to listen more Avu...u have spoilled his life entirely....

Avu: di..

.********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .*********************************************************************************************************************************

Sid noticed that the shadow he is standing is moving....he frowned and looked up to see the steel roof hanging in the air and it's about to fall.

His eyes widened and fear took over him when he saw the rope holding the roof got broke....he just closed his eyes and bent down himself and didn't moved from that place....

.********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .********************************************************************************************************************************* .*********************************************************************************************************************************

Abhi: but this can't excuse her from what she did....how could she do that....he is hardly 18 now....do u know how much he is suffering....

                       ***********

So guys this is the teaser for upcoming 2 part of REVENGE. Its not the teaser of full part it’s a half of it …I am still working on….so guys….quickly make it to 1250 reads and more than 120 votes…..i will give the 2nd part soon….