the birthday that turned out to be a crime

When I wake up Lewis isint in bed and the dogs are in with me. I go to the living room and Lewis is not there, I check the kitchen and he's not there, I heard someone say 'mabel no!' coming from the living room again and Lewis is there with loads of presents and Mabel is riping a small one. Omg thanks!!! Your the best boyfriend anyone could ever even have!!! I love you so much!!! "Here as Mabel kept on already opening it" I opened It and got the new Google phone. Omg!!!!! Thanks babe!!! I love you so so sooo much!!!! "No prob, open this! I open the other present and there's Tiffany. "I knew Chucky needed his bride 😉 now open another part to chuckys family." I open another present and it's glen and there's another present in it, her axe. Omg!!! Thank you!!!!!! I'll never forget this birthday ever!!!!!! I open a few more and there's loads of horror, indie, 80 style,weirdcore movies and i hug and kiss him. I have chocolate waffles for breakfast and he has some to. I opened another present and I have Melanie Martinez and Patd albums and a record player with a picture of us on it. I hug him and he hugs me. We make out and then I open more presents. I get a text from my mum saying she wants me to spend the weekend at her's with out Lewis but I don't what what to say. What should I say? "I mean if you wanna go then go I don't mind" he kisses me and I say yes. I check his head and there's nothing just a cut not bleeding. "Is it okay?" Yea, I think you don't the dressing anymore. "Thanks, you're all what I could ask for." He kisses me and helps me pack some stuff.
(Next day)
I wake up on Lewis of him being shirtless and and I have a Terrance and Phillip 'shut your fucking face uncle fucker' shirt. I kiss his as he's on his phone and he puts it down and started making out with me. "Wanna go on a date night because you are gone for the weekend?" Of course!!! "Thanks babe, only time we ever got to go out because my charity streams and videos and Alton towers bookings" I try to go to the bathroom and he pulls me back on the bed and cuddled me like I'm a teddy bear. He started kissing me more and I couldn't help but kiss him. When it was the day I had to go he drove me to my parents apartment but once I got in there was knifes on the wall and blood and scab picks and loads of mad stuff. I went to the kitchen and there was my parents with belts and loads of murderous wepons and they whipped me, cut me, strangle me and made me starve for the hole day. When it was night i went to lewis' phone number but then they smashed my phone. "You didint have the type we wanted, y'should have had Ben from middle school, not fucking Dawko from YouTube, your a disappointment." "Wonder why I never made you a man." Mom! Dad! He's who I wa-AAOOWWW!!! They thrown a knife at me and it hurt. I ran to the door but I was locked. They trapped me in my room and I cried myself to sleep. the next day I woke up and still was locked I found my hamsters stabbed and rabbits killed. I tried using the telephone but it wouldn't work. I found the window open but it lead to the cars going by I got my stuff that I needed and once I jumped off the windowsill I flew and passed out. Next minute I'm in hospital and will and baz are there but I can't remember anything. Ry-ry-ryan will? "Omg your alive!!!" "Hey Y/N! You landed on my car dead so we brought you here! Heheh..." Weird..."only thing weird is your not the only one hurt" Lewis!?!?! What happened!?!?!

"only thing weird is your not the only one hurt" Lewis!?!?! What happened!?!?!

He had a motorcycle break on his hand and his face was covered in blood. "Got ran over by some 19 dumbass."

(Hi fans of this story it's my bday and I got a new phone which I am typing on right now and this story is not done I'll just do it like other stories I might post in a while on this but read my other stories!!! -lillie-mai Gallagher, the writer and publisher of how did this happen