A masked fantasy

Luke's PoV:
The only reason why I attend masquerade parties is to keep my mafia work in check. I am more well known for scandals than my brutality but none of my scandals were even slightly related to women. Brent AKA my best friend is hosting this party so I've to go.

I left my house at midnight and seated myself in my limousine. Wearing a white shirt and a black suit with a black Sweden tie, simple yet lavish.

It was 12:30 am when I arrived at the place, it was held at a huge mansion but not as huge as mine

It was 12:30 am when I arrived at the place, it was held at a huge mansion but not as huge as mine. After all, I'm the wealthiest in Las Vegas.
The doors were opened, there were around a thousand people. Some from the mafia, some not. The only common thing was that they all were wearing masks. Oh how I hate facades! A masked woman offered me a mask, I was surprised by her bravery, no one, especially a woman except my mom dared to offer me anything.

I scoffed at her and accepted the mask, she was was wearing a black slit gown, it was revealing a lot of her bodily features and her eyes were something to gaze at, it felt like there was rage and yet some softness in them.

The mask she offered me carried a rare mysterious fragrance, her fragrance, I thought

Must be a prostitute.
"If you are looking for pleasure, I'm not your man." I sighed
Her nose scrunched up, it was a look of disgust.
"Oh, I think you are not a man at all." she replied.
How dare she? Who was she? Isn't she aware of the fact that I can fill her slender body with bullets? I tried to reply when an old drunk man approached us.
"I'm sorry sir, but if you are not enjoying this slut's company.. may I?"
He said with a stench of alcohol.
I grabbed his jaw and his eyes widened with fear. Oh how I loved to see it.

"Oh I love grabbing jaws, go ahead but never call a woman slut.. you get that?"
I said viciously.

"Ye..yes sir." He whimpered.

Although he was frightened, he was happy. He was finally going to sleep with a younger woman, I thought.

The old man grabbed her waist and now my job was to go look for Brent but I heard a snap that made me stop.

I turned.

I was actually shocked to see that the woman who offered me a mask just snapped the old man's neck.

She looked at me with her deep brown eyes, her cherry red lips smirked.

"You asked this man to not call me a slut but you considered me one, Mr. Diaz."

I was stunned. She knew who I was. She knows how cruel I am yet she is being so bold. I've never seen a woman like that.

She came closer to me and whispered into my ear, "Did I shock you? I know what you are Mr. Diaz but I'm not scared of you." I was impressed, her voice had something powerful in it.

She placed her hand on my breast pocket and kissed my white collar. I was surprised at how my body reacted around her, I let her kiss my collar! She actually ruined it by staining it with her red lip mark but I didn't care. I maintained a stern face.

"I'm leaving, I think we'll meet again." She winked at me and left. She left but her fragrance was with me. This party was all worth it, I thought still perplexed.

"Hey man! You are here!" A voice called me out.

I knew who it was. It was Brent.

"I've been looking around for you, you asshole." I blurted out.

He chuckled and then his face turned pale.

"Lucas, did you kill this man..? He asked

"I didn't there was a black masked woman who did this to him." I said

"But Luke! The women's section is on the other side! No woman is allowed here."

"What?!" I gasped.

Then who was that woman? Was she a threat? Who sent her?

"Don't lie to me Lucas! Accept that you killed him."

I clenched my jaw and gave him a dirty look.

" I told you it was a woman, Brent. Look at my collar!"

"The Mr. Luke Diaz let a woman kiss his collar! I'm stunned." He giggled.

"Okay now I'm serious, let's handle this a bit later. I don't think that old man matters to any of us here. Enjoy the party brother." Smiled Brent.

"Sure." I said returning him a smile.

I don't care about the old man but who was this mysterious woman? That thought will not let me sleep.

Hello guys I hope you are enjoying the story! Please leave a comment and please vote if you like the story. Feedbacks are always appreciated. Some of  the words used here are not appropriate, I know. This is only for entertainment purpose.