Chapter 2

My trunk was packed and ready to go, Lenny in his cage,
Aunt Millie said" All right, let's head out, come along." I sighed, then smiled before following her, she made my trunks levitate as we walked out of the house.

We got to the 9 3/4 platform, I looked at the train and all of the children and families. I gulped, and grasped Aunt Millie's cloak more.
She said" Not getting cold feet are you, now?"
I said" Of course not. Just... what if everything goes wrong?" She sighed then crouched in front of me, fixing my jacket as she looked at me.
" You will be just fine, my darling boy. Now, be brave, be smart, and be kind." I nodded, smiling,
" Be brave, be smart, be kind." She kissed my head,
" I'll write you, and I expect you to be writing back, but make friends, have fun, learn a few new things, huh?"
" Yes, Aunt Millie." She kissed my head again,
" Have fun at Hogwarts, darling." I gulped, someone took my luggage, I sighed then stared at the train." I've got to go, now run along, go find a compartment to sit." The train blew it's whistle, I walked onto the train, she waved at me, I waved back before walking further in.

I was having a hard time finding a compartment, I kept my head down, then I knocked into someone.
We both said" Sorry."
He said" I'm Ron, Ron Weasley."
I said" I'm Aiden, Aiden Black." He didn't show a fearful or angered expression, maybe Aunt Millie was wrong about people knowing me. Maybe I can be normal, like any other first year student of Hogwarts.
" Any luck finding somewhere to sit?"
" Nope. You?" Maybe we could be friends, that'd be nice!
" Nah."
" We can look together, better chances and all..." I looked down, blushing, I'm no good at this!
" Sure." I looked up, I smiled and nodded my head, before following him.

We found one, there was a boy looking out the window.
Ron said" Excuse us, do you mind? Everywhere else is full."
The boy said" Not at all." We walked in, Ron sat across from him and I sat next to Ron.
" I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."
I said" I'm Aiden, Aiden Black."
The boy said" I'm Harry. Harry Potter."
Ron said" So-So it's true. I mean, do you really have the-the-" He pointed to his forehead,
" The what?"
" The scar."
" Oh." He pushed up his hair," Yeah."
" Wicked!" The trolley rolled up,
The witch said" Anything off the trolley, dears?"
" No, thanks. I'm all set." As he held up a ball of sandwich,
Harry said" We'll take the lot." He pulled out a handful of galleons,
Ron and I said" Whoa."

We were eating a load of sweets,
Harry said" Bertie Bott's every flavor beans?"
Ron said" They mean every flavor. There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver, and tripe. George swears he got a bogie-flavored one once." Harry spit out the bean he was eating, I smiled and took the box, peeking to look at the different beans. I put it down, shaking my head, no way I'm eating a bean.
" These aren't real frogs, are they?"
I said" It's just a spell."
Ron said" Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I've got about 500 meself." Harry opened the box, the frog jumped onto the window, oh no." Watch it." The frog climbed up and jumped out the window, I looked at Harry." Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with."
Harry said" I've got Dumbledore!"
" I got about 6 of him."
" Hey, he's gone."
" Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?" I watched Ron's rat get it's head into the bean box," This is Scabbers, by the way. Pathetic, isn't he?" I nodded my head,
" Just a little bit."
" Fred gave me a spell that's to turn him yellow, want to see?"
" Yeah."
I said" Yeah." Ron pulled out his wand, then cleared his throat,
Ron said" Sun-" Then a girl was in the doorway,
She said" Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one."
" No."
" Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see, then."
" Ahem. Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." But it didn't do anything, just knocked the box off his head. He shrugged looking at Harry and me, we both shrugged.
" Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me." She pulled out her wand and walked in, sitting across from Harry." For example." She pointed her wand at Harry's glasses," Oculus Reparo." She fixed his glasses," That's better, isn't it? Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger, and you are..." She looked at Ron, then to me, I pulled my knees up, lowering my head.
" I'm Ron Weasley." With his mouth full of whatever sweet he was eating now.
I said" Aiden Black."
She said" Pleasure. You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." She got up and walked to the door, she looked at Ron," You've got dirt on your nose, by the way. Did you know? Just there." She scratched the side of her nose to show Ron where the dirt was on his. She walked away, I let my legs down again, I grabbed a licorice wand, tearing off some of it.