OO1 - Last season

Ah yes, that time of year is upon us..

Dearest readers, I have been looking out at the horizons lately wondering; who will be our next gem of the season?
It has been a while since the duke and now duchess have been announced as the finest pair of the last season, leaving us to wonder if the archon herself should be left to question if she should find a much more interesting pair this time around. Or will she keep her same, tiresome, and uninteresting matching program ? It's up to you readers to find out more upon this.. as we celebrate still at the Kamisato's win of last season.
All though, it could be said the Kamisato's aren't over yet. With the eight beautiful and handsome children of the household, they have ways to go through the many seasons to come.

" Give. me. my. book. back. Kaeya- - "

" And why should I, younger brother - -"

" enough, please you two have not taken a single minute to just not fight within the area that I do happen to be in. " Ayaka states as she rolls her eyes as annoyed as possible. "Oh dear sister, your brother Albedo here has seems to have lost his book? You might know where it could be ?" He asked, staring at his younger brother with a teasing smile. " I for sure know that I would be of no knowledge on your book brother— but I bet mother could say something about it- -"

Albedo shakes his head, as Ayaka gives him a confused look. " I would not like to disrupt mother, as she is probably in the middle of something. So.. brother give back my book. " Albedo states, as Kaeya shakes his head with a teasing look. " You know brother, I will, only because of your thoughtfulness on mothers part. " Kaeya places the book in Albedo's hand, as Ayaka watched it all unfold. She could only place a smile on her face. For now she doesn't have to with any more drama as she herself was in the middle of reading.

The Kamisato's, for say, have quite the advantages this year, considering Jean Kamisato, or now the duchess, left a good impression last season- leaving their next daughter in line. Ayaka Kamisato.

" Ayaka. "

Ayaka looks up to see her mother walking up to her, making her take leap up into her step. " Hello mother, I was just - -"

" You will do great my dear. Do not stress, I know you don't really... like these things, but I assure you that you will do great wether you get gem of the season or not. " She says, as Ayaka holds back her tongue. " Of course mother. Thank you. " she replies, as her mother walks off.

" Geez mother.. could've thought of anything original perhaps?"

Just when you thought it was over, many new beautiful daughters are making their debuts- and I am sure that this author will keep you in touch of if all- if you choose to listen that is ?

Sucrose stood still as she read the pamphlet, having a grin on her face. Her mother then walks up to her in distaste and looks down at what she was reading. " Sucrose ?"

Sucrose looks up immediately from what she was so occupied on. " Sorry mama, I was reading the daily gossip." She admits herself, as her mother then walks away from her. " Well you can find useful by helping your sister Fichsl out with her dress" her mother says, as Sucrose nods as she does what she is told.

" um, actually mama.. may I please go visit the Kamisato's ? " Sucrose asked as Lady Lovington turns around to face her daughter. ".. Fine, but do come back immediately. I will have a maid go with you. " She says, as a maid immediately appears in the room. " Yes mama, thank you. "

Sucrose was just about to open the door, but someone already was opening it from the other side. The one on the other side was Albedo, which of course, scared Sucrose to know end. " A-Albedo !? " she says, with a smile. He wears a smile, nodding. " Sucrose, how are doing this fine morning ?" He asked, as she is welcomed in. " Good, actually. Mother is in the works of my sisters dress and stuff. " She replied, not taking her eyes off of the male in front of her. " I see, we too are about to head for the main gates and the castle. Truly beautiful castle in fact. " Albedo says in a ramble, as Sucrose just stands there in awe. The artist didn't know what kind of spell he put on her. " It.. truly is Albedo. " They stood there for a few seconds in silent, until..

" Well, I bet you are here to Ayaka ?" He asked, as Sucrose responded with a smile. And just as if she could read minds, Ayaka comes running up and snatching Sucroses hand. " Hello rose, I have things to talk about.." They both ran off to the main room as Albedo just stands in the walk way.

" who was that ?" Kaeya comes from the shadows, gaining Albedo to growing a slight stroke. " Bloody hell... Kaeya. " Albedo glares at Kaeya as he only blinks in disbelief. " Sorry? Answer my question. Who was that ?" He asked once again. " It was Sucrose. The Lady Lovington's daughter. " Keaya nods, as he looks into the direction the two girls went. " I know now. Should've known to be honest. She is always here to visit Ayaka and you. " Kaeya says as the two of them stood there in silence.  "Silence fills these halls sometimes.. " Albedo says.

" Boys, where is your brother ?" Albedo and Kaeya look upward to see their mother and their younger brother, Bennett. " Ayato ? No mother, we actually- " the two look at each other and shake their heads in disagreement. " have not seen him.  He might be in his "office" " Says Kaeya as he shakes his head. Albedo only nods in agreement, as their mother nods as well. She then takes her leave, noticing Ayaka and Sucrose were have a minor conversation. She then walks up to them, looking down at the two.

" Hello you two. Sucrose, today is a big day for Ayaka.. if you could so kindly help her get ready ?" She asked, gaining a smile and a nod from the younger. " Of course Lady Kamisato, come now Ay , we must get you ready. " sucrose says, as Ayaka makes an audible sigh in the process.

Lady Kamisato watches the two walk away into the dressing rooms, wearing her casual smile. Turning back towards the main room, someone comes from out of the main doors which came from the many bedrooms in the house. She looks towards the entry, and finds her eldest son walking in with a disoriented look almost. 

" Ayato ? Where have you been- - "

" Mother when is Ayaka's ceremony begin ? I have things to do at the moment and I want to be back for it. " he asked as his mother stands there in bewildered. " Uh.. I.. it's starts at 12. What will you be doing in the next three hours as we wait ? Surly you can- - "

" I will be back mother, do tell Kaeya and Albedo to leave word to  me if something is up with the guest list for the evening ball in a few days. Thank you. " Ayato takes that and walks out of the house. His mother stands in blank shock. " Ayato... " she sighs, continuing to head towards Ayaka's dressing room.