OO2 - cloaked princess

" All alone out here... perfect. "

Ayato holds power in his palms, something he wished he never had. This power came with the title of Lord where ever he went. Never addressed " Ayato " it was always; " Lord Kamisato".

He hated it.

Wanted it to never come to be at such a young age, forcing him to grow up. Never to except it at his age, and especially with his younger siblings in need of someone to be there for them— A childhood he couldn't have with his siblings. It's all his fathers fault really, if he didn't have to go die on him— Ayato would still be living his life freely. His youngest sibling, Barbara, was the only kid who didn't get to see her father. Something that him and his mother think about all of the time.

Ayato tries to run away from his problems, but his family needs him. Doing what is right for them, he puts his self emotions and pleasure to the side. Never wanting his family to face the problems of in debt or much worse in the matters. unfortunately, last season he did just the opposite of doing what's best for his family. He took his own pleasure first — and wasn't there for his sisters season. Jean needed him: and he only did was put he was best for her, not what she wanted.

In the end, he learned his mistake— and through it all, she did get with the one she wanted. And he was so happy for her, that it changed his perspective on things. Why he now thinks of his family first before him...

But, of course, from time to time, he takes his horse out for a little walk, he says, and walks around the grassy forest. He looks around as the green leafs fall with many more to grow back. His speed was slow, natured. Just like his own life at the moment. Slowing down for his siblings, so they can live their life to its full potential.

The sound of the bushes grows, as he looks down at the once moving bushes. He wore a questionable face, as he looks around to see anyone else with them. "... Tomo love, did you hear anything ?" He asked the horse, as she lets out a huff , to only shake her head as a response. Ayato takes that as a 'no', and continues his hike.

Until he hears the footsteps of another horse speeding by. He looks up from his imagination, to find some other person taking their horse for a little dash through the fields. The pace was slow yet fast, as he couldn't get a glimpse of who was on the horse. How did he not notice that just a few seconds ago ?! Is his senses dying down with his age ..? The said person stops their horse, to then face him and Tomo.

" Hello !? Are you - - !?"

He gets cut off, as the culprit underneath the cloak they wore, was a woman. She had no such say, but only a smile to face him. She then took off with her horse, opposite direction from Ayato.

" Hey !? You - -!" He dashes after her, as it becomes some kind of game almost. She looks back slightly to find him lost for words, leaving her to grin slightly. " You look quite confused good sir ! Might I slow down so we can chat about how I am in such victory !?"  She says, as Ayato looks back up at the speeding horse.

Of course he wasn't gonna admit defeat is some way, so he only pushed his stallion to go faster. The two were then neck in neck, as he gives her the last grin. " Not a chance ma'lady. " he then pushes faster, to only realize— she was right in front of him. He was so caught up until he noticed she was way ahead.

He stops, after noticing her pace grew slow and her horse turns to face his direction. " Good Sir, I noticed that a young woman has just beat you at a.. what was it? A race ?" He had some what of a glare, yet had the smallest grin on his face. " I presume so, but I do have a question why a woman is out here without her maid- - "

She pulled the horse in the opposite direction, as she wears a distressed face.
" I must go, good sir. Hope this was a one-day meeting ! " she takes off right past him, as he slightly turns to his side. He see's the determination in her face, as she drives right by. He stares in awe for a few seconds, until turning around to find her dashing off. A little chuckle comes out, as Ayato turns back to his home.

"... I didn't even get her name.. "