𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲."

𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟰

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Love. Something Darianka didn't really believe in. How could she believe in something that she never really seen work? Take her parents for example... Sebastian and Nicole Fraser seemed happy at first. But truth be told they were never actually happy. Sure they had their good days. But those good days changed nothing. Their marriage was horrible until Baby Darianka J. Fraser was born. 

They were a happy family. Everything was great. As the years go by Sebastian and Nicole's marriage got better. Up until when Darianka was nine she walked in on her mother and another woman. Darianka was deeply confuse at what she seen. Her mother wouldn't explain. So when her father came home from work all she heard was screaming. And when the yelling was over, she went down stairs to see her mother with her bags packed. And before she walked out the door, she gave her daughter one last kiss on the forehead.

Now she only see's her mother in the summer. And she's her father every few months when he come's home from a business trip. From that moment on, all she really had was her friends. 

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Darianka sat beside Pacey at the ice house across from Joey, Dawson and Jen as Dawson and Joey told what they discovered. And wow jaws dropped everyones besides, Darianka's. The reason for that because was she'd seen Tamara and Pacey making out that same night. They didn't see her but she definitely seen them. She tried not to react. But she couldn't help herself. 

"Hey Dari, what's wrong ? You looked like you've seen a ghost." Dawson observed. She looked at Pacey then back at Dawson, who was awaiting answer. "Uh, nothing. I'm just tired, I guess." She said. 

As she was leaving the ice house, walking the opposite way of everyone. Pacey decided to catch up with her. It took her a minute to notice him walking beside her. She was still in her thoughts about the whole situation. "Hey, Pacey." She said, giving him a firm awkward smile. "Hey." He replied awkwardly.

Instead of her starting the conversation, he did. "I know you seen us." He sighed, as he stopped walking. And she sighed in frustration, knowing where this was going. "Pacey... I have no idea what your talking about." She lied. "Yeah, you do. And I appreciate you not telling anyone." He then sighed again. "And I know you have 'questions' . But I-" He cut off by the sound of Darianka's voice. "Pacey stop. You don't have explain anything to me." She just didn't want to hear it. She was hurt. Jealous even.  "I'm sorry Pacey, I gotta go." She said before turning around and continuing to walk home. Leaving the boy confused .