𝗛𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗲

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄."

𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟱

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

There was a lot going on in the little town of Capeside. There lot of guilt and betrayal going around. And Darianka herself had some guilt lying with her. She felt guilty for what happened between she and Warren. She was in fact doing the walk of shame.

And to make matters worst, she stuck all alone in this big house, during the hurricane. She sat on her bed surrounded by lanterns reading a book. Until she was interrupted by the sound of her door bell ringing. She answered the door and to her surprise there stood Doug, Pacey, and Tamara Jacobs on her door step. She immediately let them in due to the current weather outside.

Pacey 'didn't want neither her or Tamara to be alone during the storm.' And that was sweet. But her blood boiled at the sight of Tamara. She despised her and Pacey knew that. After letting them, and got them settled in her living room. Darianka couldn't help but shoot the death stare at Tamara as she cover sated with Doug. Eventually she couldn't take it anymore and stood up . "Pacey can I speak with you in the kitchen? Please?" She asked, trying to sound as pleasant as possible.

He nodded and followed behind her into the kitchen. When they reached the kitchen, Darianka didn't hesitate to whisper yell "You've got some nerve." She scoffed. "Why the hell is Tamara Jacobs in my living room?"

"What was I supposed to do Darianka ?" He whispered back. "I don't know and I don't care." She said truthfully. "Come on Dari-" Pacey was cut off by Darianka, "No. You know what, I don't even know why I'm even talking to you right now." She huffed, her eyes got glassy.

"What? I thought we were-" He started only to be cut by the sound of the whistling tea pot. The two stared at each other for a few second longer. Before Darianka decided to make the first move, and turned off the whistling kettle pot. As she was taking the pot off the stove, Pacey walked over to Darianka and placed her in a calm, soothing, embrace from behind, also resting his head on top of hers. And all Darianka could do was relax into it. The tears slowly trickled down her face. She tried so hard to suck back the tears. But she couldn't help herself and she just let the tears fall silently.

Until they heard foot steps, they immediately dispersed. And in came both Tamara and Doug. "Hey, are you guys alright?" Doug said as he and Tamara entered the kitchen. Darianka immediately turned her face away. Wiped her tears and put on a fake smile. "Uh, yeah." Darianka piped up. She turned to the cupboard, that held the mugs and glasses. "Tea is done." She poured tea into the thee mugs, Pacey insisted on water.

Once she was done pouring, she handed Tamara and Doug their mugs before excusing herself to the bathroom, taking one of the lanterns. Once she closed the door of the bathroom, she ran the water from the sink and slid down the bathroom and cried her heat out. Darianka never usually cries. But she was hurting. And she was jealous. She couldn't help it.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Once she got herself together, she exited the bathroom and returned to the living where everyone was as if nothing happened. As the night went on Darianka continued to hide her jealousy, unlike Pacey. Who commented on just about everything Doug said to Tamara. All Darianka could do was roll her eyes at pacey. But none the less after they played Pictionary, everyone was pretty tired.

Everyone had fallen asleep besides Darianka. She just stared up at a ceiling, with her mind clouded. She couldn't sleep. So, she got up from the couch trying not to wake Pacey. Who was sleeping on the other side of the sofa. She walked to the grabbing a glass and filling it with water. She once again heard foots steps, and around came Tamara. Darianka turned, sighed and got another glass, all pouring water into it. She handed it to the woman.

"Uh, thanks." Tamara said, with grace. Darianka nodded.It was awkward. After a few sips, Darianka finally found the courage. "I love him, you know." She piped up, catching Tamara off guard making her eyes go wide. "As more than just a friend. And I don't know much about your...'relationship' but I know you don't love him as much as I do." Darianka added before adding "just thought you should know." And with that she walked back into the living room with out saying a word.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Soon sunrise came and a new day along with it. The hurricane was over, and Darianka watched the sun rise. All night she just sat and thought about a lot of things. She was awake when everyone woke up. Before left to drive Tamara home, he kissed Darianka on the cheek, giving her the normal goodbye as usual. Once they left, Pacey insisted on staying so he could talk to Darianka.

"What is it Pacey?" She said as they on the sofa, breaking the silence. "We should finally talk about what's happening." He said. "Okay. Um, I should go first." She insisted. "Okay." He agreed making her take a deep breath. She leaned over and placed a soft passionate kiss on his lips. He didn't want it to end but she pulled away and leaned her head against his and said "I love you, Pacey Witter. "

𝘈/𝘕 : 6 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵,  𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦.