Chapter 15: Secrets Of Origen Revealed

The morning 3 days after second exam:

Dom awoke and looked straight into his white ceiling with his tired eyes, just as he had predicted the council called him in to a meeting yesterday which had taken what felt like forever and left him so tired that he debated with himself whether he should go today or wait another day.

Flashback:

Dom sat at Ichiraku Ramen and ate his well-deserved ramen after a hard day filled with nothing but training and waiting for the council to call for him, yesterday he'd heard the story from Naruto and knew that it was inevitable for him to avoid it. As he sat there and chatted with Ayame he felt the presence coming up to him and turned around to see the Anbu standing on top of the building across the street looking down on him as to signify him to come up there. Dom turned back around and quickly finished his food and saying goodbye to Ayame and Teuchi before using body flicker to appear next to the Anbu which caught him off guard. It wasn't every day that one saw a 13-year-old genin perform such an advanced traveling technique, he quickly got over it however since it made this so much quicker.

(Anbu) "Dominic Dovah, you have been summoned by the council and you're to attend at once."

(Dom) "Understood, lead the way Mr. Anbu."

The two shinobi vanished with the body flicker and left the building in a flash, 1 minute later Dom stood in front of the door leading to the council chamber inside of the Hokage tower. The Anbu opened the door and lead Dom inside where all of the clan heads, civilian council who were glaring at him and Hokage already had arrived and were just waiting for him to attend.

(Hiruzen) "Ah Dom, I'm glad you could make it."

(Dom bowing) "Of course Lord Hokage, It's my duty to come when you call for me."

(Hiruzen) "Thanks anyway."

(Dom looking up) "Can I ask what you've summoned me for?"

(Homura) "Yes Dominic, you see during the second round of the chunin exams, the demo- I mean Naruto Uzumaki showed a worrying potential when he so effortlessly dispatched of the young Inuzuka. We called him in for a meeting yesterday and got most of the information we required however he mentioned that you've taught him when you were young, care to explain how you did that?"

(Dom) "I first started training with chakra when I was 4 years old, that was right after Hiruzen's Anbu found me wandering the street and arranged for me to get an apartment of my own and enough rent to prevent me from starving to death. After that I began going to the library as I had found a dream to chase and so began to learn, the first step was chakra control which I found access to pretty easy after trying for a few hours. When I discovered that my chakra was really powerful and very dense I figured that training it as quickly as possible was the best course of action."

(Shikaku narrowing his eyes) "Tell me Dominic, how much stronger chakra do you possess when compared to the books you were reading?"

(Dom) "My chakra veins were around 10 times as thick as the one shown in the book."

(Shikaku outburst) "WHAT!?"

(Inoichi glaring at Dom) "Shikaku, I can see why you're impressed but why would you come out with an outburst like that?"

(Shikaku) "Dom tell me which book it was that you read it from, its of great importance."

(Dom thinking for a moment) "If I remember correctly it was chakra for beginners or something like that."

(Shikaku sitting back in his chair with wide eyes) "Holy Kami on earth, that's insane..."

(Hiashi) "Shikaku, enlighten us please."