𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 <33

just wanna say happy brithday keqing i have you as my main and ily forever

modern au
prompt: Keqings birthday is here and she finally got the courage to ask you out on her birthday
          work:7:45 genimpact high.

"when is it done.."
keqing sat  uncormftably in her leather chair working on lessons to prep for the children at the school

"Miss qing!"
a voice rang out to her it was a good co worker off hers
"Are you alright? do you need help with the presentations?"
she watched as her crush helped her out.
"I heard about that new forest near by want to check it out?"
Keqing had no care for her birthday although she wanted a diffrent gift this year and it was you.
She was craving for your touch or hugs.

"Qin?" the taller girl spoke.
"mm sorry i got lost in thought but id love to go to the forest with you."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

the canopy off purple leaves filled liuye.
Nothing could make her feel more empty.
she watched the grazzy pink sky it looked drunker than beidous early snack.
Dandelion wine which she could never understand why mondstadts speaciality?

".She didnt come."
the purple girl looked around she set up a picnic at the place they were supossed to meet up.
She even wore her favourite purple dress tears started threatening to fall untill a familiar voice was heard.
"Qin Qin~"
the taller girl wrapped her arms around the smaller girls the taller one out off uniform into a more casual look with a baggy shirt stripped head to the waist her long black denim jeans having holes in them her hair was messy like a wolfcut. her shoes  polished and shined fron the best.
God why did she have to look so hot.
all she did was freeze with heat crawling up to her face.
"Keqing your red you alright?" the tall girl was dense but she wanted her too badly.

" Its nothing."

"mm suree..I got you a present miss birthday girl.should've told me cause I already knew."
she laughed
keqing wasnt surpised thought she wanted to cry cause she thought she was abandoned again looks like she wasnt the gift was amazing. it was a mix off love with a fun side too.
a purple baron bunny made by amber.
Lady ningguangs own hairpin but in purple.
Perfume,Mora,everything she ever wanted.
But the last part was the poem.

A poem defined by gods
the archons lost?
how it cannot be. shant it be.
its only that a purple dove could acomplish
She saw a maiden and fell in love.
and that maiden too dense but took on and teased her
she wanted her
the archons lost her to the maiden
her beauty unrivaled
O'How may i beciceit her the quick and troubled lover i seal this thy divine love with a kiss.

unknowning off the poem keqing stared untill a tall woman stood behind her and grabbed her chin kissing passionately with the purple leaves flowing around the bloomed scene.
"I wanna eat.." keqing mummbled barely making a sound.
"Hm?" you stared at her waiting for her to ask.
"Do you wanna..Go out with me" she swallowed her pride .
"Course."
"Qin"
after that small poem all you did was let keqing sit in your lap as you both enjoyed a picnic full off keqing speacials.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
okay in proud off this this is friggen cute isjdjdkx

buT yet again HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEQING I MAIN U CAUSE UR COOL AND I NEED MORE MONEY FOR ELSA ALBEDO