Chapter 1-moving on...

What the hell is going on with my life? Everything was perfect till now..my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend, I just lost my dream job, and I lost my apartment...

"I need to move on" I tell myself, but how? all I know about moving on is from Netflix shows, do I dye my hair? do I date someone new? do I get back at my ex by dating his best friend? I need something new, something exciting, I need to travel..so I booked a plane ticket to Chicago, I'm renting an Air BNB with the little money I have and I'm off..

let me give you a little explanation on what the hell is going on. I got a call from my mentor/boss, she's been watching over me while I run my cafe to make sure I can do it alone, tonight she called me about many complaints about being an alcoholic...what. the. fuck! I started crying on my way home because I lost the job, having my own cafe was my dream job..and now its gone. I decided to go to my best friends, Jayla,shes always able to cheer me up.. but when I opened the door my life fell apart, my best friend was on top of my boyfriend, making out. I screamed at the top of my lungs crying my guts out " JAYLA LILLY MONROE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON TOP OF MY BOYFRIEND.."

I was 2 minutes from my apartment complex, I see people standing there, confused I ask why their all there. no one responds.. so I run into the building to see a paper on every. single. door. saying "EVICTION NOTICE!" I everyone was getting kicked out.. they're taring down the building..my home..

I would never have imagined myself in this position, sitting on the floor outside my apartment, crying, homeless...immediately as I gather myself together I go inside. tears still rolling down my cheeks I sit on the bed, open my computer, and searched for new apartments. " too much.." I say over and over. there all to expensive.. I'm broke, no income, I can't spend more then 450$ or ill be to broke for food within 3 months..so after contemplating what to do I decide, if I'm gonna go broke or never be able to explore life with money again, I better end it off good. so I book a ticket to my favourite place ever..Chicago.

now that your all caught up we can get back to real time. I'm standing in line for Starbucks in the airport right now. still very aggravated I'm ordering an iced mocha latte, my favourite. as I walk through the airport to my gate I hear the intercom go on saying my gate, g6, is boarding. I run and get there just in time to board, while being the last one on. I find my seat, put my bag away, and sit down. but oh god. there's a creepy man beside me, in his 50's at least. staring. right at my skirt..I put my jacket over my legs, put in my AirPods, take out my computer and listen to music for 2 hours while working.

2 hours pass, the flight attendant tells everyone were landing soon so I take out my AirPods, put away my laptop, and put my coat back on, hoping the man doesn't stare. he does, I tell him to stop so he does, he seems drunk.. the plane lands, I grab my stuff and go. I called an uber prior to getting off the plane, I get in and tell him the location of my Air BNB. once Im there I go inside get the keys and go up to my room. I lay on the bed relizing I'm here..in Chicago, forgetting my situation at "home" I scream with joy that I'm here, someone knocks on my door asking if I'm okay, I scream yes. but its late, too early to go to bed, but to late to go to the mall or anything, so Im going to a bar, iv been there before, but I obviously don't go often.