Chapter 2-what just happened..

Recap-I'm here..in Chicago, forgetting my situation at "home" I scream with joy that I'm here, someone knocks on my door asking if I'm okay, I scream yes. but its late, too early to go to bed, but to late to go to the mall or anything, so Im going to a bar, iv been there before, but I obviously don't go often.

I decide to walk to the bar so I can take it the beauty of Chicago at night. I look ahead into the distance I see the neon sign saying "Vines Ahoy" I step inside and ask the bartender for 1 shot of Fireball, he agrees and gets me the drink, as I'm looking around at what seems so familier I hear a women's voice, I turn quickly and a gorgeous women...her eyes are large and cartoon like with glam makeup. A very flattering, black, dress, fits her hour glass shamed figure. glossed lips, short curled hair, everything about her seems so pretty and flattering. its like she's an angel, what's going on? why do I feel the need to protect her and know everything about her? After realizing I had been zoned out on her beauty I snap back and say my name "hey, Isabel..thats my name", " Brooke" she says in a giggly voice. The bartender comes back with my shot, and an extra one for her? "want to take it with me?" she asks politely. "oh uh sure!" I say back, so we both take the shots on the count three. 

After talking for a bit iv discovered her names Brooke D'silva, she's 23, loves cats, and works at a cafe. wow she's living the life I want to, or had. After a little more talking I ask for another round of shots but this time I ask the bartender to surprise us, he agrees and comes back with two shots, I decide to not smell it so its an even bigger surprise. we take them. "I'm feeling a bit dizzy" I say, she asks if I need a break outside, I refuse. My favourite song comes on "Two Moons-BoyWithUke"  I ask her to dance. As were dancing around I can't help but to think, I can't handle her beauty right now, she's so fucking gorgeous, her short brown curls jumping every time she twirls, that seems to be her favourite move so far. I'm still feeling dizzy but I think I'm just nervous or something, I haven't drank in a while. 

"I'm tired, wanna take another shot?" I asked her "who hurt you, sure" she says, I laugh off the thought of him.. I ask the bartender for the same shot we took last time since it seemed to wake me up a bit, we count to three and bam, we back on the dance floor dancing and singing karoke. "I like your outfit" she says, I blush?! "thanks, threw it together before coming here" I was wearing the same skirt from the plane, which is a short black skirt, basic black belt, and a white crop top that said "sexy..". I'm even more dizzy though, things are blurring out, I tell her I'm going to sit down, she asks if I'm okay, I tell her I don't know and say maybe we should go outside. she gives me her hand but right as I grab her hand, I stand up and down I go... I don't remember what happened but everything black and oh god what's touching my thigh..whys it so close to my area.. fuck 

I wake up in silky soft white sheets, the sun beaming in through the window. I smell food, I find my phone, 8 missed calls from him, 2 from my mom, and 4 from my ex best friend...but where the fuck am I, this isn't my Air BNB, or a hotel..its someones house..a girls, I can tell from the perfume and amazing decorations about being lesbian. my clothes are gone, I'm changed?! who changed my clothes..who saw my body...I'm in white silky pyjama bottoms and my black laced bralette. I turn over to see a girl, not any girl though..its her. Brooke, from the bar. I blush, I want to cuddle her so bad, wtf why? I'm not gay?! or am i....after last night I don't know.

<sorry its short, I'm very tired and don't want to write more right now.>