Say You'll Love Me

Will's point

"They say that this youth has set my Lord's heart aflame! Her Ladyship, sure, would die of shock Her Ladyship is a laughing-stock! Should she suspect him, God protect him! Shame! Shame! Shame! This faithless lord's bound for HADES! Shame! Shame! Shame!" I heard the chorus people sing as I sat on a bed next to Octavian as he hold a book up covering our faces. This was by far the Opera I hated the most because I was a guy play a girl in disguise as a guy so that my lover's wife didn't know I was a girl.

The curtains around the bed started to open and I put my arm around Octavian's waist and moved my hand in circles but made sure it only looked like I was touching him. The curtains opened all the way and Octavian put the book down. I gasped and looked shocked as I jumped off the bed.

"Julia, this disguise is absolutely perfect." Octavian said before someone mad a knocking noise.

"Now who's this?" Octavian said
And Lu Ellen who was play a maid acted like she was opening a door at the edge of the stage and the person playing the wife walked on to the stage.

"Dear husband, admit your beautiful wife." They said

"My love I am called away on affairs, and must leave you with your new servant. Although I'd be more then happy to take him with me." The wife said

"The old hag is leaving!" Octavian whispered to the crowd. As the wife walk away

"Julia away with this disguise!" Octavian said and I took off my jacket and untucked my shirt and let it fall to reveal a dress.

"You can't speak, but you can still kiss me in my wife's absence!" Octavian said and we lead into each other as he put the book back up.

"Poor fool, he makes me laugh! Haha,Haha... Time I tried to get a better better half!" Octavian sang

"Poor fool, he doesn't know! Hoho, Hoho... If he knew the truth, he'd never, ever go!" The chorus people joined in.
As they danced

"Did I not asked that Box Five be kept empty?" I heard Nico voice fill the room

"It's the the Phantom of the Opera" someone said as everyone in the room gasped

"Angel" I whispered as I looked up to see him standing in a corner where the special effects people work.

"Silence, little toad!" Octavian yelled at me before turning to the crowd and smiling. He then walked off stage for a moment to get his throat spray and came back a moment later. I scanned the area trying to see if I could see Nico again not paying attention to anything else until I heard a croaking sound.
I looked back at everyone to see Octavian croaking everytime he tried to sing

"Help me!" He yelled as the curtains closed 

"What happened?" I asked running up to Lu Ellen

"I don't know, there must have been something in his spray" she said. I looked back up and saw Nico, he put a finger to his mouth and smirked before walking away then I was pulled through the curtains.

"Will be played by Will Solace" Jason said and the crowd cheered.

"Wait what?" I asked before Reyna pulled me away.

"Hurry to your dressing room and change, your going to take Octavian's place" She said

"Thank the gods!" I said

"Not that something happened to Octavian. I'm just glad to get out of this dress" I quickly added.

"I understand, now hurry" Reyna said.