La Chica Rian _ Let's Do It

SMUT

 you arrived at your house to see your bestfriend looking at you deeply, "what are you doing here?" you asked her

"i heard from the office that you always flirt with rozalin.." rian raises her eyebrows, you gulped at the sight.

she stood and slowly made her way to you, "w-what's wrong a-about it?" you asked, trying to look away but she held your chin and kissed you.

"rian, you good?" you asked, "i know you want this, y/n.." rian stated as she slowly unbutton your polo.

"are you drunk?" you held her hand and tried to stop her, "i'm not, why are you playing hard to get?" rian frowns.

"i mean, are you really not playing with my feelings? like i saw you with jake thr other day.." you said in low tone, rian giggles.

"come on, y/n... let's do it.." rian said as she pulled you into an intimate kiss and guide you to the sofa.

she removed her clothes, leaving herself naked infront of your bare eyes, you can't help but to gulp, she took your hand and let you caress her waist and everything.

"can i?" you asked for her consents before you start doing things to her body, she nodded and put her hands around your neck.

you wasted no time and went to suck into her neck, leaving purplish marks, she was slowly humping her throbbing core to your bare thighs.

"ahh~" rian moans, you tighten your grip to her waist and guided her hips.

"let me.." you let her seat to the sofa, you removed your polo and seconds later, you started to suck on her needy pussy.

she was grabbing your hair in pleasure, a moaning mess, her hips moves up and down.

"you taste so good, babygirl.." you stated as you look at her and kissed her again, then back to her throbbing core.

you can't wait to see her get wild so you fasten your pace, she was grabbing the sofa tightly from the pleasure she is receiving.

"i'm close! ahh~" rian stated as she cums to your mouth, she was shaking as she squirt but you won't stop.

"please, stop.. y/n.. it feels so good..." rian said as she pulled you into a tight kiss and changing positions with you.

"let's do it many times.."