PROWDMON Rosy - i love you, goodbye...

ANGST

you and rosy have been dating for 11 months, keeping it lowkey

"unnie, have you seen rosy?" you asked monika, "i saw her with jungin.." she replied. "o-okay, thank you!" you replied before walking away.

you went to the office are to look for rosy, you saw her with jungin. you texted her, trying to get her attention. she noticed it and looked at your direction, "wait.." she mouthed from afar.

few minutes later and she's done talking with jungin. she sat beside you and looked around, "why?" you asked, "n-nothing, what is it?" she replies looking nervous.

"can i introduce you to mom and dad? they want to meet you.." you shyly asked, "what? you know i can't do that!" she replied, looking puzzled.

"why is that so?" you asked, "maybe next month? i'm not ready yet..."

...

"are you even serious about us?" you asked, "ofcourse!" she replied as her brows frown. you sighed "is this even lowkey anymore? i think it's more likey hiding.." 

"what do you want me to do then? tell them i'm dating you?! tell them i'm dating a lesbian-" rosy got cut off when she saw tear dropping from your eyes. "i didn't mean to say that, love..."

"so you're embarrassed? you're scared?" you tried to put on a smile as you talk to her, "no, i'm not.." she replied. "lesbian.. i'm a lesbian... you're dating me for what then?" you tried to play it cool but your tears kept flowing.

"i guess... 11 months of dating doesn't mean anything to you?" you asked, "come on, y/n. what's wrong with you?" she held your hand. she hugs you, trying to calm you down.

"there's nothing wrong with me, rosy. you know how much i love you. how much i want the world to know that you're mine. seeing you being all flirty with guy breaks my heart, you know that?" you stated while tears flowing, "i know.." she softly utters.

"then why can't you.. i'm here for you... i'm with you all the time.." you smiled to her softly, "i'm not yet ready, y/n.." she replied while tears flow down her face. "but you always tell me that you'll fight for us..."

"maybe, let's give our relationship a space.." she utters, "i won't force you, i'll wait until you're ready but do not be too late.. because when the time comes that you're ready... maybe i'm with someone else already...." you said.

you wipe her face with your handkerchief, she hugs you tightly. "i love you, goodbye.." you utter before leaving her.